What's new

Dante has been out forever because he ded

Exum is a bust and our franchise is lacking a pinnacle piece to our core because we drafted this scrub. I have given up on him, imagine if we drafted a proven talent instead of this unmatched potential who would never pan out ...

Exum is a bust and our franchise is lacking a pinnacle piece to our core because we drafted this scrub. I have given up on him, imagine if we drafted a proven talent instead of this unmatched potential who would never pan out ...

1 there wasn't a better pick at the time.
2 uh .. Donovan Mitchell ?? Rudy Gobert ??

cool you give up.

1 there wasn't a better pick at the time.
2 uh .. Donovan Mitchell ?? Rudy Gobert ??

cool you give up.

So you are saying Exum was the best player drafted at that spot or after ? Dude you are drinking too much of the ex UM? Kool aid. It's ok we extended this bust. Happy ? The jazz have to increase their injury insurance for him. Even Neto has showed more than timid Exum the bust. Sadly I'm not the only realist on here but I assure you his underachieving and weak stats mixed with his injuries are a constant reminder of your denial.

So you are saying Exum was the best player drafted at that spot or after ? Dude you are drinking too much of the ex UM? Kool aid. It's ok we extended this bust. Happy ? The jazz have to increase their injury insurance for him. Even Neto has showed more than timid Exum the bust. Sadly I'm not the only realist on here but I assure you his underachieving and weak stats mixed with his injuries are a constant reminder of your denial.

you're not very smart are you ??

you're not very smart are you ??

So you are clearly smart? Jazz fans like you are why our franchise remain in mediocrity because we place so much hope and faith in scrub players who will never pan out.

Money well spent in bringing him back right ?

I get it you love Exum, but the truth hurts he sucks dude.

Do you enjoy and find satisfaction in seeing him blow layups ?

Exum's draft stock in 2014 has nothing to do with the Utah Jazz lacking a "pinnacle piece" to make them contenders in 2019 lol. Criticise the contract DL gave Exum in the offseason all you want but it's stupid to do revisionist history on the 2014 draft and claim that's the sole reason why the Jazz aren't true contenders right now.

and for what it's worth, almost every team that took a player before the Jazz in the 2014 draft outside of Philly would regret their picks to a degree too considering how many guys from deep in the draft have had successful NBA careers so far. Wiggins is overpaid and just isn't an all star talent, Parker is on his 3rd team already, Aaron Gordon is alright but Isaac is clearly a better player than him already.

Exum's draft stock in 2014 has nothing to do with the Utah Jazz lacking a "pinnacle piece" to make them contenders in 2019 lol. Criticise the contract DL gave Exum in the offseason all you want but it's stupid to do revisionist history on the 2014 draft and claim that's the sole reason why the Jazz aren't true contenders right now.

I'm not saying "sole" reason but a big reason. Saric, Lavine, Bogdan, Dinwiddie all have surpassed Exum's contributions and would have been more valuable to the jazz right about now. No one could have predicted no doubt but I'm free to say thus far that Exum is a bust and the majority on here would agree with me.

I'm not saying "sole" reason but a big reason. Saric, Lavine, Bogdan, Dinwiddie all have surpassed Exum's contributions and would have been more valuable to the jazz right about now. No one could have predicted no doubt but I'm free to say thus far that Exum is a bust and the majority on here would agree with me.
Sure seemed that way according to this post.

See the other players I've listed, clearly if we had them we would be better off now than with Exum
Most likely although it's hard to say whether the team stays as currently constructed if the Jazz took one of those guys instead. Maybe Hayward stays if LaVine was here and playing well too who knows. It's a stupid way to look at it and it only serves to fuels biases one way or another.

You could argue that signing Dante to his contract instead of using that money elsewhere hurt the team and it'd be pretty hard to argue against that considering he's spent half the season either on ice or DNP-CD'd but wondering "what if" when it comes to who the Jazz could have drafted instead of Exum and just putting them in his place on this team is silly.

I don’t blame DP for drafting him. At the time I was really excited. He appeared to be the PG of the future. I quickly became disappointed in how timid he was and how awful is ballhanding was (is). But I had patience, keeping his potential in mind. I became really excited when I saw Mitchell and he dominate at the university of Utah summer league. But since then I’ve come to realize that he’s just never going to fulfill his potential.

I thought it was quite obvious over the summer to sign someone else. Who? I’m not sure. But there are good players playing for our rivals all over the place. Gerald Green was on his couch last year when Houston signed him. Morris and manimal were picked up by WC rivals just recently. So my biggest beef is:

a. Extending him rather than cut our losses and go with someone else.
b. The spot he occupies on our roster somewhat inhibits is from signing other more effective players. At this point, I truly would rather have Gerald green than let Exum and his “potential” occupy a space.

Most likely although it's hard to say whether the team stays as currently constructed if the Jazz took one of those guys instead. Maybe Hayward stays if LaVine was here and playing well too who knows. It's a stupid way to look at it and it only serves to fuels biases one way or another.

You could argue that signing Dante to his contract instead of using that money elsewhere hurt the team and it'd be pretty hard to argue against that considering he's spent half the season either on ice or DNP-CD'd but wondering "what if" when it comes to who the Jazz could have drafted instead of Exum and just putting them in his place on this team is silly.

Not really most people and fans do it all the time. There is a love hate relationship for Exum on here. But I call a spade a spade he is underachieving, hasn't lived up to his potential for whatever reasons injuries or not the majority define him a bust and so do I

Not really most people and fans do it all the time. There is a love hate relationship for Exum on here. But I call a spade a spade he is underachieving, hasn't lived up to his potential for whatever reasons injuries or not the majority define him a bust and so do I
Good for you

Just because most people do it doesn't mean it's not stupid, but whatever.