What's new

Dante has been out forever because he ded

fair enough, but i still don't think he was the right choice. a frail (and still frail)18 yr old who got unwarranted hype playing nobodies. his agent must've been a phenomenal salesman.

Sure, there was a lot of hype around him before the draft about this, "mysterious tall Aussie PG with a quick first step". Sometimes you have to swing for the fences I guess

Smart or Randall -Exum both would improve the jazz signficiantly right now. Anyone who would prefer Dante Exum over those players either isn’t a jazz fan or too stupid to be considered serious.

Meh, even with Randall and Smart I still would rather have a long shot potential Dante Exum. Can you imagine watching Smart flop all the time, it would make games unwatchable.

I say this about Dante's career. Fans like you better hope and pray he pans out because he hasn't thus far. But he should be thankful to his fans like you who are in denial. But hey he played good d against Harden once

Ftfy

Exum's draft stock in 2014 has nothing to do with the Utah Jazz lacking a "pinnacle piece" to make them contenders in 2019 lol. Criticise the contract DL gave Exum in the offseason all you want but it's stupid to do revisionist history on the 2014 draft and claim that's the sole reason why the Jazz aren't true contenders right now.
Agree.

If we are playing this game surely we take it back one more year to 2013 when we took Trey Burke over Giannis.

The Dante stuff is irrational at this point. Y'all are just mad because you miss him.

#haveAsnickers
#HANGRYFORSOMEEXUM

Past 3 pages:
@UtahJazz32 throwing a tantrum and @Sandman822 coming home and sending him to his room.

Gold.

Great assessment you forgot to add @Exum going for more x-rays...

At the end of the day Exum being a bust and is busted up both are truths to me.

Jazz management still drink the Xum? Kool aid I would have like to throw him in for the Conley trade but with Favors Rubio and him would have been an overpayment.

That being said I would have given Rubio and Exum but the grizz are greedy. Conley in a short stint with us would overshadow any of Exum's minimal accomplishments.

It would be interesting in my opinion to do a poll Exum a bust or not, if it never has been done before?

Last edited:

Jazz management still drink the Xum? Kool aid I would have like to throw him in for the Conley trade but with Favors Rubio and him would have been an overpayment.

That being said I would have given Rubio and Exum but the grizz are greedy. Conley in a short stint with us would overshadow any of Exum's minimal accomplishments.

It would be interesting in my opinion to do a poll Exum a bust or not, if it never has been done before?
Honestly, I thought that the Conoly deal wasnt the right move for the Jazz. I dont like the idea of trading for overplayed players just because they fit a need. Mike Conoly is a really good pg, but not as good as he is getting paid, especially considering he is 30+

Honestly, I thought that the Conoly deal wasnt the right move for the Jazz. I dont like the idea of trading for overplayed players just because they fit a need. Mike Conoly is a really good pg, but not as good as he is getting paid, especially considering he is 30+

Overpaid indeed but highly skilled more than Rubio and exum. Able to get us to the next level but at too high of a cost unfortunately...

He’s getting more x-ray‘s, oh great eff my life!!