What's new

Game Thread Dec 13, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Knicks

Added to Calendar: 12-13-23

I’m growing skeptical of our assistant coaches when I see stuff like that inbound play
Just horrible coaching in general. Way too many questionable decisions down the stretch. Knicks did all the right things but simply couldn't make their shots.

Nice win but the Jazz almost lost the game with their poor play down the stretch. Clanking shots, turnovers, committing fouls and missing free throws. Does anyone know anything about Key's injury.

Nice win but the Jazz almost lost the game with their poor play down the stretch. Clanking shots, turnovers, committing fouls and missing free throws. Does anyone know anything about Key's injury.
Someone said an MRI will be taken on the foot or ankle.

Was it ankle? I thought they said it was a foot injury.

According to our beat writers it is his ankle. Non-contact ankle injuries are some of the worst injuries you can get. He’s likely out for a month at least if I had to guess.

Sad for Keyonte but the Jazz played well tonight.

Hendricks is a game changer on defense. Kessler also had a nice game, and really shows you what an impact he can make.

Sexton was a BULL.

According to our beat writers it is his ankle. Non-contact ankle injuries are some of the worst injuries you can get. He’s likely out for a month at least if I had to guess.
**** right. I had a no contact high ankle sprain this April. Twice I have been feeling it's gone, but it started bothering me again after I few weeks ago visited a castle with lots and lots of stairs. Well, I am 39, so there's that. But man, it ruined my early summer completely.