What's new

Dem beautiful balls race

Watching last night's second half reminded me how bad our rooks defense is. That is something that is fixable unless they all have a Jimmer like attitude. I'm optimistic that the pieces that are added will make the Jazzz non-dregs next season.
The good news is that this draft has a bunch of wings with good defensive potential that should be available at all of our picks.

Nets are tied with the pacers… but bet the house they lose. They are complete ***… all of them.

Nets running post ups for DFS… Ollie is point shaving.

Hell yeah, Claxton looked fantastic tonight. A couple weeks ago I genuinely doubted whether we could pass Atlanta and Houston, and now we're 7 and 11 games behind them respectively. This teams ****** freefall is impressive

Also, I've thrown logic to the wind with our ability to lose.

The grizzlies are beating Milwaukee tonight to put them 3 games behind us. Their next three are Detroit, Philadelphia, and San Antonio. Obviously don't but on it, but there is actually a window to us getting to 7th

Also, I've thrown logic to the wind with our ability to lose.

The grizzlies are beating Milwaukee tonight to put them 3 games behind us. Their next three are Detroit, Philadelphia, and San Antonio. Obviously don't but on it, but there is actually a window to us getting to 7th
Grizz are dog water… likely don’t win another all year. We will win out. Book it.

It's spring and Grizzlies have woken up from winter slumber. Let's keep our tank in high gear. 7>8.

This tanking thing is an absolute **** show. I think the NBA could fix this by giving every non playoff team an equal chance with the lotto balls and give the playoff teams a bigger cut of the revenue pie. Take the incentives away to lose.

This tanking thing is an absolute **** show. I think the NBA could fix this by giving every non playoff team an equal chance with the lotto balls and give the playoff teams a bigger cut of the revenue pie. Take the incentives away to lose.
I agree. Maybe skew the odds some, but less than today. Also, draw every lottery spot.

It would probably just move tanking up the ladder a bit. You’d have people at the bottom of the bracket and in the play-in taking an equal lottery chances over a pretty good chance at being on the receiving end of a first round sweep or gentleman’s sweep.

We are one of the only teams right now sitting healthy players. Tanking is probably the least prevalent this year than it has ever been.

No. Nothing wrong with tanking and seeing the young guys play.