What's new

Did we just go into Beasty Mode?

The big issue in the Dallas game was that it was a B2B, Dallas is better than their record shows, have a top 3 coach, and are extremely physical. And obviously all the confounding idiotic plays. All obvious stuff. I wouldn't take much from it, but hopefully it helps the Jazz to eliminate that kind of crap down the road.

I've always said that Favors is not a good perimeter defender and that was borne out last night. Of course Exum had a couple of brain cramps that hurt us pretty good as well. Love to see what Bolomboy could do for us. Need that athleticism against a player like Barnes.

Lol. He's the best perimeter defending big we have when he's healthy. I take it ur a "new jazz fan?" Cause otherwise you would know that. When Favs is healthy he can usually disrupt smaller players quite well. But because he's hobbled we suddenly forget. Lord help us if Gobert has a knee injury.

So ya, we didn't go into beastly mode. We went on a nice run. Now we've lost two in a row. No need to overreact to either situation.

So ya, we didn't go into beastly mode. We went on a nice run. Now we've lost two in a row. No need to overreact to either situation.

Hayward has gone into Beasty mode. The rest of the team needs to keep up.

Hayward is averaging 26.5 points per game since being named an all-star and 28.6 points per game in February on 56% shooting and 41% 3 point shooting. Hayward has done more than enough to help this team win the last two games.