What's new

Do not do a twitter search of Trey Burke

Why is there nothing wrong with it? It shows a lack of maturity in an age when he should know better. Take a nude pic and send it and you will be lucky if it does not get posted. I expect our starting PG to be smarter than a Kardashian.

I assume that he sent the picture to someone he knew, right? Was he harassing anyone? Was he seeking publicity? No. He did a mundane thing that most people do at some point in their lives. How is sending a private picture to someone you're courting a sign of immaturity (for a 22 year old nonetheless)? Because there is a chance it will leak and then the civilization will collapse at the sight of a guy's penis? Your opinion of how he should handle his romantic affairs is irrelevant. He's done nothing immoral. It is his penis, and he'll show it to whoever the **** he wants.

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody
Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey on Trey Burke's photo situation: "We are disappointed in what we've learned so far, but we're going to move forward."

Trey Burke addressed Jazz management and his teammates about the photos, Dennis Lindsey said.

I assume that he sent the picture to someone he knew, right? Was he harassing anyone? Was he seeking publicity? No. He did a mundane thing that most people do at some point in their lives. How is sending a private picture to someone you're courting a sign of immaturity (for a 22 year old nonetheless)? Because there is a chance it will leak and then the civilization will collapse at the sight of a guy's penis? Your opinion of how he should handle his romantic affairs is irrelevant. He's done nothing immoral. It is his penis, and he'll show it to whoever the **** he wants.

actually, I think there's a line in his contract that says is penis is owned by Randy Rigby. I couldn't find a link, but I'll keep searching.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];907760 said:
actually, I think there's a line in his contract that says is penis is owned by Randy Rigby. I couldn't find a link, but I'll keep searching.

But how do we know it wasn't Rigby who leaked the pictures?

@DJJazzyJody
Trey Burke apologized to his family and teammates about the nude photos. He said they were meant to be kept private.

He's an idiot, but I feel bad for him. Wouldn't want to be in his shoes today.

Ya, I'm sure his teammates are just devastated. They will be in my prayers.

Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey on Trey Burke's photo situation: "We are disappointed in what we've learned so far, but we're going to move forward."

Why are they disappointed? Is it not big enough? Were they expecting a leprechaun to be living there instead?

He's done nothing immoral. It is his penis, and he'll show it to whoever the **** he wants.

And in this case it was the world. Don't pic you **** to a groupie is the lesson to be learned. Maybe you, commander penis, can help him with this life lesson.

And in this case it was the world. Don't pic you **** to a groupie is the lesson to be learned. Maybe you, commander penis, can help him with this life lesson.

I never said it wasn't stupid. I said it wasn't immoral. Of course it was stupid. He's too young to really understand the price of trust. Now he knows a little better.

Reactions: ema
I, apparently, am in the wrong for saying that people might be repressed, naive, and dumb for attacking a kid who was taken advantage of, stolen from, and humiliated. My deepest apologies if anyone got hurt over me "name calling".

Now, to those people who believe that I am in the wrong for stating my "opinion" on the matter, please answer me this. If someone broke into your home and stole a television, a sentimental piece of art that your six year old made you in class last week, embarrassing prescription medications, a pair of sexy underwear, your laptop, a home video collection, or family portraits, would that be your fault? Would you be subject to character judgement? What if somebody made this stuff public? Called you a poor parent, husband, wife, or head of household, because somebody was able to break into your home and steal something personal? How dare you. Would you feel right about calling a neighbor out if this happened to them? THIS IS NO DIFFERENT!

This kid has been victimized. This is a human being that trusted someone that they had an intimate relationship with, and had that trust ripped from him in a very public, humiliating manner.

Negative rep me all you damn well please, but anybody that questions personality traits of a college age kid over a ****ty situation in which HE was the victim, really aught to be disappointed in themselves. I shouldn't have used the words repressed, naive, or dumb to describe those people. No, what SHOULD have been said is much less civil. Give the kid a break. He did nothing wrong here but put his trust in someone that had other intentions. Every single one of us does it, so get off your high horse and support the guy that plays his heart out on the court to give people like us a chance to cling to the success of professional athletes that we were never good enough to be. He's a hard working, passionate individual who had ups and downs as a rookie on an awful team. He's a good guy that has a lot of room to grow, and he's OUR guy. Get behind him or suck it up until he's either gone, or a great success, and you've changed your mind.

Thoughts? Mellow? Thumbs down?