What's new

Do Not Shut Keyonte Down!

Should we shut down Keyonte?

• No

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Hell No

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Even if he weren't ready at least we are deep at that position and at what he does. We heard Tony saying to expect to see him in the g league even before the injury so it really night not make a difference for when the actual season starts. He might have not even been in the rotation anyway with Sexton, Dunn, tht, and Clarkson fighting for those same minutes
You are correct, even though some have already put him in the HOF. I love what he has done in the SL but still not sure how it translates in the league. Fun to watch a PG get down hill so quickly and so smoothly.

Even if he weren't ready at least we are deep at that position and at what he does. We heard Tony saying to expect to see him in the g league even before the injury so it really night not make a difference for when the actual season starts. He might have not even been in the rotation anyway with Sexton, Dunn, tht, and Clarkson fighting for those same minutes
Make a difference? An injury is an injury. It's not about if it will hurt him for the start of the season. It's just about how much it will potentially limit the work he is doing in the off-season.

The key might be what degree sprain is there as to whether we see him this SL. Perhaps set the next game out and it would give him three or four days to let the thing marinate.

Make a difference? An injury is an injury. It's not about if it will hurt him for the start of the season. It's just about how much it will potentially limit the work he is doing in the off-season.
Maybe you didn't read my post. I was saying it might not make a difference to the jazz in the regular season since he might not have been part of the rotation anyway, injury or not.

In all seriousness, if it turns out that Keyonte's ankle is fine and just needs to be wrapped up, would anybody still want him to play the rest of the summer league?

I gotta think everyone is on the same page now that he should be shut down, right?
Nah… rehab it and get to 100%. Watch some film and support your teammates from the sideline.

HH needs to start taking some requests for his reverse jinxes.

I'm formally requesting a post about how I will not win the lottery. TIA.
Do not play the lotto @SoberasHotRod youll never win and it will be a waste of money!!!

Also… there is no way @Saint Cy of JFC stubs his toe on the side of the bed today… will never happen.

Nah… rehab it and get to 100%. Watch some film and support your teammates from the sideline.
This is what will happen, though I'm sure Key will protest it. Love that the dude is so hungry for the summer league championship and MVP that he was devastated he had to get off the court.

This is what will happen, though I'm sure Key will protest it. Love that the dude is so hungry for the summer league championship and MVP that he was devastated he had to get off the court.
Love him… could tell he was pissed his night/summer league was over.

Reactions: Flc
HH, you Voodoo'ed the KG3, the keynasty. Hmmm...as punishment please make a post which says "the Jazz will not win a championship in 2024".
But “jinxing” or “voodoo” presupposes an unobservable, mystical connection that involves temporal consistency and a constant conjunction of events. No sir. Postulates that are unobservable and untestable involve buying into an inflated, metaphysical, “enchanted forest.” We empiricists strive to do better.

But “jinxing” or “voodoo” presupposes an unobservable, mystical connection that involves temporal consistency and a constant conjunction of events. No sir. Postulates that are unobservable and untestable involve buying into an inflated, metaphysical, “enchanted forest.” We empiricists strive to do better.
Hume is with me.... I think?

Okay, not to be corny but this really could be a major blessing. As long as it’s not severe and some 4-6 month recovery, this occurred now, over three months before our first game, so he has plenty of time to recover and rehab. It also affords him and our staff the time to really dedicate to strengthening his ankles and taking a long, hard look at how he physically trains for the rigors of an NBA season.

To be clear, when I meant blessing, I meant it’s a blessing that it happened now and not during the regular season.

If I agree can I get more shrooms, man?