What's new

Do The Changes Give You Hope?

oh you're one of those....sigh
I believe in lower taxes and less government. I'm probably "neither" right now as the Democrats believe in having everyone eventually work for the government, receive handouts (thereby building their voting/power base) or punishing those who have succeeded on their own. Oh, I take that back...no one "built that" through their own efforts. As for the Republicans, they are not a viable party any more. They don't stand for anything. Time for them to disappear and be replaced with a new party (and I'm NOT talking about the Tea Party). It's happened before in our history; it should happen again.

still-funny_o_585177.gif

I believe in lower taxes and less government. I'm probably "neither" right now as the Democrats believe in having everyone eventually work for the government, receive handouts (thereby building their voting/power base) or punishing those who have succeeded on their own. Oh, I take that back...no one "built that" through their own efforts. As for the Republicans, they are not a viable party any more. They don't stand for anything. Time for them to disappear and be replaced with a new party (and I'm NOT talking about the Tea Party). It's happened before in our history; it should happen again.

You are giving me all the party lines. I'm sorry but that is just what the problem in the country is, and it's why we are at a standstill.
Both parties have killed the middle class. That is where the problem. It's not because of handouts, or the mean old democrats
punishing the poor hard working people of this country. But let's just agree to disagree. I don't want to get into a big thing on this thread.

Yes I have hope. Whenever there is youth there is hope. We have some very capable young men whe might become stars.

I could care less about coaching at the moment. I want to see if any of the core four have what it takes to be a franchise player.

Well I cannot help it, I am stoked for this season. I am not drinking the Jazz kool-aid I am swimming in it!

Well I cannot help it, I am stoked for this season. I am not drinking the Jazz kool-aid I am swimming in it!

There is going to be new energy that's for sure! Sloan, Malone, 2 1st round picks, The Core 4, new scoreboard/video screens.
Let's just hope we feel great about the direction this team is headed this time next year. I think we will.

Im very happy with all the changes so far this summer. Hopefully the Jazz can have a good draft and choose wisely in free agency.

-good draft
-Keep DeMarre Carrol
-Let Millsap and Jefferson walk
-Get a PG.

If those four things happen then I will be a very happy camper.

Im very happy with all the changes so far this summer. Hopefully the Jazz can have a good draft and choose wisely in free agency.

-good draft
-Keep DeMarre Carrol
-Let Millsap, Mo and Jefferson walk
-Get a PG.

If those four things happen then I will be a very happy camper.

If that happens this offseason I will be thrilled. Then all that will be left is to see how training camp pans out and who the Jazz sign.

NO!

it al starts at the top with the coach.

corbin would not have made the playoffs with the spurs.
and pop would have gone deep in the playoff if he had the jazz team for last 2 years.

This might be the dumbest post ever, and that's saying a lot with competition from most of your other posts...but nice troll I suppose.

Well, if that's the case, expect the Jazz to be forced to give Favors to Cleveland, Kanter to Charlotte, Hayward to Orlando and Burks to Washington. After all, the Jazz are richer than those teams, having barely missed the playoffs and can easily afford to keep Al and Paul. The others are poorer and must be given handouts until they have as much as the others. Doesn't matter that the Jazz are smartly managing their roster and payroll. They are better than 13 other teams right now and must be punished appropriately.

so in short obama is a Communist.

There is going to be new energy that's for sure! Sloan, Malone, 2 1st round picks, The Core 4, new scoreboard/video screens.
Let's just hope we feel great about the direction this team is headed this time next year. I think we will.

all aesthetics, to get stupid fans excited.
when it is all said and done the game will be played on the basketball court. coached by corbin and played by the vets.
score board, sloan, malone, and 2 first round picks wont make one bit of a differnce.
jazz miss or make the playoff barely. and get swept.
rinse repeat

stabilty