What's new

Does anyone still like this team?

We will only know the plan of action after this postseason.

Does Donovan dominate like he has the last two postseasons?

Does Rudy dominate or does he come away looking like last postseason?

Does Conley impress or disappoint? Bogey?

If this postseason goes exactly like last postseason, do we really trade Donovan Mitchell? Is that smart at all? Or do we trade Conley and/or Bogey? Or do we trade Rudy?

I think the answer will be pretty damn clear after the postseason.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Does anyone like this team anymore?

In my opinion, this team is so boring and played out. I honestly hope we lose in the first round so we can get off this boring predictable treadmill we are on with this failed build. I’ve been score watching since the ASB and honestly haven’t missed watching.

Sick of the drama, the whining, and the personality of the team. Blow it up.
I never miss a game, and never will if I can help it go be a ****ing kings fan, they change it up every other year, that’s perfect for your every day idiot. Go blowhard somewhere else.

Does Rudy dominate or does he come away looking like last postseason?
I don’t know will the wings stay in front of their man on defense? Will Mitchell get the ball to Gobert or will he play hero ball?
If this postseason goes exactly like last postseason, do we really trade Donovan Mitchell? Is that smart at all? Or do we trade Conley and/or Bogey? Or do we trade Rudy?
Well in your logic if Mitchell can’t get us out of the first round, trade his ***. That’s what you’d say about anyone else, so…

In my opinion, this team is so boring and played out. I honestly hope we lose in the first round so we can get off this boring predictable treadmill we are on with this failed build. I’ve been score watching since the ASB and honestly haven’t missed watching.

I couldn’t disagree more - although I do respect your opinion and honor your right to express it. I’m just excited because in all the years I’ve been watching this team We’ve never had this deep of a roster and it’s showing. We’ve had a nine man rotation for as long as I can remember and now since Snyder’s return to active duty, a ten man rotation has become the default. Of course this can be interpreted in different ways but it seems to indicate a greater trust in his personnel.

No matter how you look at it though, we have options we haven’t had in recent times like a “skilled” big bodied guard in Forrest to spell Conley when he’s getting played for the mouse in the house. And likewise a more sturdy, lower center of gravity, better post up player in Whiteside, when Gobert is getting high centered down low and unable to get his oop game in gear. And how about a utility guy like House to provide the hustle D when Royce or Bogey aren’t getting it done? And we have other intriguing prospects inNAW, Paschel, Juancho, Dok when he’s healthy and Butler. That’s a far cry better than what our deep bench looked like even a year ago imo.

Last edited:
I couldn’t disagree more - although I do respect your opinion and honor your right to express it. I’m just excited because in all the years I’ve been watching this team We’ve never had this deep of a roster and it’s showing. We’ve had a nine man rotation for as long as I can remember and now since Snyder’s return to active duty, a ten man rotation has become the default. Of course this can be interpreted in different ways but it seems to indicate a greater trust in his personnel.

No matter how you look at it though, we have options we haven’t had in recent times like a “skilled” big bodied guard in Forrest to spell Conley when he’s getting played for the mouse in the house. And likewise a more sturdy, lower center of gravity, better post up player in Whiteside, when Gobert is getting high centered down low and unable to get his oop game in gear. And how about a utility guy like House to provide the hustle D when Royce or Bogey aren’t getting it done? And we have other intriguing prospects inNAW, Paschel, Juancho, Dok when he’s healthy and Butler. That’s a far cry better than what our deep bench looked like even a year ago imo.
Now if we only had a coach who would try some of the intriguing things......

Of course I still like the team. The Jazz will always be my favorite team and I'll always root for them no matter what. I no longer believe in this current iteration though, I think their ceiling is the second round and I'd like to see some big changes made in the offseason.

I absolutely like this team, we lost Ingles but it's still very likeable group of people. I am frustrated with their performance at times but it's a different story. I agree that I lack focus watching games this season sometimes though. Last season was incredibly entertaining so it's difficult to have the same level of excitement. But it ended in such a painful playoffs exit that the thought "it's only regular season" often crosses my mind whether we play well or bad.

I absolutely like this team, we lost Ingles but it's still very likeable group of people. I am frustrated with their performance at times but it's a different story. I agree that I lack focus watching games this season sometimes though. Last season was incredibly entertaining so it's difficult to have the same level of excitement. But it ended in such a painful playoffs exit that the thought "it's only regular season" often crosses my mind whether we play well or bad.
It was actually pretty boring to win so many games by so much last year. We had a steak where most of the game were decided by the 4th quarter. It was nice, but I don't understand how that was more exciting than this year where so many games have come down to the wire.

Personally I preferred the boring and stress free games last year, but I don't get when people say this year has been more boring.

shooting threes is boring to watch in general. i mean there are a few players like Steph Curry who could make shooting look entertaining but in most cases they are boring as hell......

fans wanna watch emphatic dunks and acrobatics

like this one

how many guys on this current jazz team could pull this off? most of them would've just settled for a lame corner three in this case.

Pelicans got ran out of the gym in this one but at least this dunk gave their fans something to cheer about. when it was one of these days you were down big and shots weren't falling, you could still put up some performance for fans to enjoy.

The Jazz are simply painful to watch when those threes aren't falling

Last edited:
Until they are out, I'm 100% in.

That being said, when there was rumors that we might land Marcus Smart - I was intrigued by how his attitude might have affected the team chemistry in a positive way.

And if it is announced in the off-season that Shane Battier is the new head coach, I'll be intrigued to see what kind of changes it brings. That being said, I think the Jazz are still contenders, they've lost games that they should have won certainly, but so has Philadelphia.

Until they are out, I'm 100% in.

That being said, when there was rumors that we might land Marcus Smart - I was intrigued by how his attitude might have affected the team chemistry in a positive way.

And if it is announced in the off-season that Shane Battier is the new head coach, I'll be intrigued to see what kind of changes it brings. That being said, I think the Jazz are still contenders, they've lost games that they should have won certainly, but so has Philadelphia.
Shane Battier didn't go to BYU so not much chance of that happening.

Last edited:
shooting threes is boring to watch in general. i mean there are a few players like Steph Curry who could make shooting look entertaining but in most cases they are boring as hell......

fans wanna watch emphatic dunks and acrobatics

like this one

how many guys on this current jazz team could pull this off? most of them would've just settled for a lame corner three in this case.

Pelicans got ran out of the gym in this one but at least this dunk gave their fans something to cheer about. when it was one of these days you were down big and shots weren't falling, you could still put up some performance for fans to enjoy.

The Jazz are simply painful to watch when those threes aren't falling

Herb Jones is exactly what we’ve needed and we instead went and got butler. Cuz apparently we didn’t already have 100 other undersized shooting guards.

Hell, we needed Herb Jones in the Boozer/Dwill era. He would’ve been our matrix.

Shane Barrier didn't go to BYU so not much chance of that happening.
How many byu players are on the roster or management? One? And that one has a pretty extensive career prior to coming here.

Nope. Gotta ditch bogdanovic