What's new

Donovan Mitchell Highlight Videos, Spectacular Plays

I have to say. Having this kid on the team makes me an excited Jazz fan again. I will always root for my team, no matter what players we have. But I feel so lucky to be able to watch this guy play. On my team! The things he does to make himself better, his attitude towards the game, the humble personality. I'm just in awe. And I owe a huge thank you to Dennis Lindsey for moving up in the draft and for the coaching staff for showing him the tools to make him into what we are witnessing today. High fives to everyone!

Meh! was 3 in the morning i was half pissed and half fried from the heat. Could have posted anything
I called it back in October when the season was beginning, not the greatest since them but that he would surpass them barring injury. Go back and check the threads.

I called it back in October when the season was beginning, not the greatest since them but that he would surpass them barring injury. Go back and check the threads.

Yeah Eenie thats how i'm gonna spend my afternoon, trawling through your ****. Or i could just watch the second half of the celts-6ers game then watch the zags play st marys and go to the pub...

Yeah Eenie thats how i'm gonna spend my afternoon, trawling through your ****. Or i could just watch the second half of the celts-6ers game then watch the zags play st marys and go to the pub...
I'd have to search where myself. But I did say it when some people said I was overhyping Donovan, so I went out on a limb, and now that limb is looking pretty good.

Its worth a read. ***** hilarious! EM trying to convince everyone he discovered DM. Dude got negged so hard the neg button was removed from the site haha.

DT1vAL-W0AErvCz.jpg:large

No Mitchell highlights from last night's game against the Knickerbockers. Ugly. For the first time in his NBA career, he blew a dunk.

I blame the white shoes.

For those that make highlight compilations, I would ask if there was any way any of you could incorporate "More Bounce to the Once" and/or maybe a little "So Ruff So Tuff" by Zap & Roger.

Oh and even if not, one other suggestion, I'd recommend an extra pair of shorts cause... well it should be fairly obvious why.

Please do. Im up for round 2.

The following post was from Nov. 13, 2017 -- ok, so it wasn't October, but I had been hyping him for several weeks before this.
7 #276

Eenie-Meenie Well-Known Member
Aug 5, 2012
Siro said:
You're amazing Eeenie. You showed incredible foresight when you discovered Mitchell.

Can we move on already?
Agreed -- but I NEVER said I discovered Mitchell. This has been taken WAY out of proportion. It's like a rumor that starts and by the time it goes around, it's totally false. Oh, and I'm going to add one more thing, and really go out on a limb, something I already said to Moe, the mod: I think that if Mitchell doesn't get injured, he will supplant Stockton and Malone as the greatest Jazz player ever.

So, go ahead and laugh if you want. Time will tell. Just remember I said this first.

The following post was from Nov. 13, 2017 -- ok, so it wasn't October, but I had been hyping him for several weeks before this.
7 #276

Eenie-Meenie Well-Known Member
Aug 5, 2012
Siro said:
You're amazing Eeenie. You showed incredible foresight when you discovered Mitchell.

Can we move on already?
Agreed -- but I NEVER said I discovered Mitchell. This has been taken WAY out of proportion. It's like a rumor that starts and by the time it goes around, it's totally false. Oh, and I'm going to add one more thing, and really go out on a limb, something I already said to Moe, the mod: I think that if Mitchell doesn't get injured, he will supplant Stockton and Malone as the greatest Jazz player ever.

So, go ahead and laugh if you want. Time will tell. Just remember I said this first.
You started the rumor you muppet. You jumped on during Vegas SL sprouting your nonsense! Then you went and cried to the admin and had the whole site modified. #kingofthenegs

Mean while, there were already 3 threads dedicated to DM!!!

From memory, Cy had the dude pegged well before the draft and we all spoke about his pre draft workouts.

***** funny as though so please continue.

Btw. Just reading it, it sounds like Siro was being sarcastic.

Last edited: