What's new

Donovan Mitchell Highlight Videos, Spectacular Plays

You started the rumor you muppet. You jumped on during Vegas SL sprouting your nonsense! Then you went and cried to the admin and had the whole site modified. #kingofthenegs

Mean while, there were already 3 threads dedicated to DM!!!

From memory, Cy had the dude pegged well before the draft and we all spoke about his pre draft workouts.

***** funny as though so please continue.

Btw. Just reading it, it sounds like Siro was being sarcastic.
I don't want to rehash this b.s. I explained during that other dust-up that I had never seen him play before summer league and knew little about him, only that he was supposed to be pretty good. When I saw him in the first SL game, like I said before, I was shocked that he was that good. Yeah, and wasn't Cy the guy who kept saying but he can't jump off one leg? And Archie kept saying he couldn't shoot. I guess I shouldn't bring it up any more. But there you go, the proof that I said he would be better than Stock or Malone on Nov 13. Actually, I said it before this in a PM to Moe, complaining about all the negs. I also said he would challenge for ROY before this and almost everyone disagreed and some negged me, like Archie every time I wrote a post for a while. So go bleep your child prodigy self.

I don't want to rehash this b.s. I explained during that other dust-up that I had never seen him play before summer league and knew little about him, only that he was supposed to be pretty good. When I saw him in the first SL game, like I said before, I was shocked that he was that good. Yeah, and wasn't Cy the guy who kept saying but he can't jump off one leg? And Archie kept saying he couldn't shoot. I guess I shouldn't bring it up any more. But there you go, the proof that I said he would be better than Stock or Malone on Nov 13. Actually, I said it before this in a PM to Moe, complaining about all the negs. I also said he would challenge for ROY before this and almost everyone disagreed and some negged me, like Archie every time I wrote a post for a while. So go bleep your child prodigy self.

Neg.

His three point shooting has really dropped off.

Bleep you, donut man. Do I have to prove I said it? The same thing happened to me last December and I had to put up with such crap. Whatever, it's the truth. I never lie.
I know you said it, dude. You said something like "How come nobody is talking about how great Donavan is going to be?" but despite your claim, almost everybody was already talking about it. There were several active DM threads at the time you made another thread asking why nobody was talking about him. When people sarcastically teased you for being late to the party you completely misunderstood it and thought they were disagreeing with your assessment of Mitchell. And since that time you have acted as if every good thing DM does is the direct result of that day you gave him your stamp of approval, and also that you are somehow persecuted. Here's a news flash: Donavan's success has nothing do do with you. His discovery has nothing to do with you. You are not the cause of his greatness, in any way, shape or form. There is a pretty good chance that people will continue teasing you every time you act like you are.

I know you said it, dude. You said something like "How come nobody is talking about how great Donavan is going to be?" but despite your claim, almost everybody was already talking about it. There were several active DM threads at the time you made another thread asking why nobody was talking about him. When people sarcastically teased you for being late to the party you completely misunderstood it and thought they were disagreeing with your assessment of Mitchell. And since that time you have acted as if every good thing DM does is the direct result of that day you gave him your stamp of approval, and also that you are somehow persecuted. Here's a news flash: Donavan's success has nothing do do with you. His discovery has nothing to do with you. You are not the cause of his greatness, in any way, shape or form. There is a pretty good chance that people will continue teasing you every time you act like you are.
Talk about misinterpretation. Who ever said I had anything to do with it. Apparently I missed the enthusiasm. The thing was that the first time I saw him play in SL, I hadn't read that he was THAT good. No one was saying that he was better than Dante, just that he was a really good prospect. That's why I reacted as I did. He was way better than what I had read that people were saying. Look, people like Cy and Archie were on his case about his weaknesses well into the season, or did you miss that? Let's just move on and be glad we got him.

He has a great stroke, he’ll get more consistent. He always seems to be too strong, he makes them more when he’s a foot or two behind the 3 point line lately than right behind it.

Teams are going over on the PNR or on every pick that used to free Mitchell up. He will get less and less free 3 pointers going forward.

Teams are going over on the PNR or on every pick that used to free Mitchell up. He will get less and less free 3 pointers going forward.
Donovan has been the focus of defenses for a while now, he’s still doing a great job at getting decent looks at 3 or passing out. Donovan will figure it out and make the right decisions. I don’t worry about him at all, he’ll get open looks.

Donovan has been the focus of defenses for a while now, he’s still doing a great job at getting decent looks at 3 or passing out. Donovan will figure it out and make the right decisions. I don’t worry about him at all, he’ll get open looks.

The good news is that going over on the pick is also a bad option on Mitchell unless you are bringing a double. But I guess holding DM to 2 points rather than 3 is probably the best you can hope for. . .