What's new

Donovan Mitchell Highlight Videos, Spectacular Plays

BaileyCountyNeedmoreTXLessIsMoreRV.jpg

Just so good. I was a little down about his recent 3pt % and after starting the game with great attacks to the rim how he disappeared for a while then he just does what he does and my jaw is on the floor.

Just so good. I was a little down about his recent 3pt % and after starting the game with great attacks to the rim how he disappeared for a while then he just does what he does and my jaw is on the floor.
At this point I wouldn’t doubt him at all. Everything he’s done he’s shown he can do consistently, although there will be times this season he’s going to get tired. The NBA season has almost triple the games college does, there are nights hes obviously worn down a little, even on those nights he puts up about 15 points. What you have to love the most is he oozes confidence but not in an arrogant way. Donovan will be a star for a long time to come, he has that “it” factor that you can just see by watching him.

I feel like writing some poems.. never liked an athlete so much in my life, you know.

built like a tank
just watch the flank
so let's be totally frank
we can't possibly tank

spida they called him
pinnacle is his aim
a goat in the making
no more baking and caking

not met with John Lucas III
or Tyrone Corbin
his friends are Jingles and Rubio
and perhaps Johnnie Bryant
he's also the only friend of
Russell Westbrook

labelled 3+D
undersized SG
12 passed on him
13 technically
then Dennis showed up
let there be light

can shoot like lillard
defend like wade
and pass like steve nash
to his scrub teammates
whom he loves

monta ellis have it all
so do Donovan Mitchell
a goat in the making
no more baking and caking

Mitchell is starting to put together a good resume. I think he would need to help carry the Jazz to the playoffs to overtake the Simmons/Tatum east coast voting block though.