What's new

Donovan Mitchell Highlight Videos, Spectacular Plays

The real question is can we sign Donovan to a lifetime $1 billion contract yet? Or is that too low?

Reactions: MVP
Id be happy if only the players (eligibility=all nba team) did the votes.
That only works if they can’t vote for someone on their own team. Then I’d be fine with it. Think that’s how All Star voting should be too.

I also think there should be minimum thresholds for games played and minutes to even qualify for these awards. Eliminate the wasted votes and homerism, and these type of things become worthwhile.

That only works if they can’t vote for someone on their own team. Then I’d be fine with it. Think that’s how All Star voting should be too.

I also think there should be minimum thresholds for games played and minutes to even qualify for these awards. Eliminate the wasted votes and homerism, and these type of things become worthwhile.
I vote to keep it the way it is. Players voting would be a disaster

YwV2e2z.png

https://giphy.com/gifs/l0HUeRFVYdi9T87As
l0HUeRFVYdi9T87As

Last edited:

At 1:45, Favors gets the offensive rebound, immediately passes to Mitchell who's ready to shoot a three, and when the shot goes up, Favors doesn't even check to see if the shot will go in or not before he turns his back to the basket and trotting back on D.

He’s unreal. Love how much he supports his teammates too. He’s a guy that has their back. Rubio. Favors. A little more than halfway through his rookie season and he’s a legitimate face-of-the franchise leader on this team.

Mitchell's PER jumped almost a full point last night, almost 18 now.

Just out of curiosity for comparison, what are guys like Lebron, Westbrook, and harden at for per?