What's new

Donovan Mitchell Highlight Videos, Spectacular Plays

Mitchell has now passed up a few more people on the rookie points per 100 possessions list. He just surpassed Blake Griffin and Shaq with the last game.

Mitchell is now at 31 points per 100 possessions.

That ranks him #7 all-time rookie in the modern 3 point era for players getting at least 30 min per game. Jordan is #1 at 35.5.

Mitchell is having a historic rookie year.

https://www.basketball-reference.co...at=g&c2comp=gt&c2val=40&order_by=pts_per_poss

Mitchell also with the last game surpassed Wall, Shroder, Tyreke and TJ Warren to be the 26th highest PPG in the NBA this season.

Mitchell has now passed up a few more people on the rookie points per 100 possessions list. He just surpassed Blake Griffin and Shaq with the last game.

Mitchell is now at 31 points per 100 possessions.

That ranks him #7 all-time rookie in the modern 3 point era for players getting at least 30 min per game. Jordan is #1 at 35.5.

Mitchell is having a historic rookie year.

https://www.basketball-reference.co...at=g&c2comp=gt&c2val=40&order_by=pts_per_poss

Mitchell also with the last game surpassed Wall, Shroder, Tyreke and TJ Warren to be the 26th highest PPG in the NBA this season.

Great information. Thanks for this post. Ben Simmons #89 on that same list. Says a lot.

It’s nice to know Donovan’s always been a great kid. Needless to say, his mom, dad, and sister should be taken care of.

Good kid indeed, he comes from a good family, has a great mother. Dude bought a used car for himself, a brand new one for his mom

"The rookie, the rook, the rook, the rookie, the rookie, the rook, oh my the rook, the rookie, the rook, the rook, why not the rookie, the rook, the rook, the rookie, the rookie, the rook, oh my the rook, the rookie, the rook, the rook, why not the rookie, the rook, the rook, the rookie, the rookie, the rook, oh my the rook, the rookie, the rook, the rook, why not the rookie,the rook, the rook, the rookie, the rookie, the rook, oh my the rook, the rookie, the rook, the rook, why not the rookie, the rook, the rook, the rookie, the rookie, the rook, oh my the rook, the rookie, the rook, the rook, why not the rookie,the rook, the rook, the rookie, the rookie, the rook, oh my the rook, the rookie, the rook, the rook, why not the rookie..."

-Bolerhack

"The rookie, the rook, the rook, the rookie, the rookie, the rook, oh my the rook, the rookie, the rook, the rook, why not the rookie, the rook, the rook, the rookie, the rookie, the rook, oh my the rook, the rookie, the rook, the rook, why not the rookie, the rook, the rook, the rookie, the rookie, the rook, oh my the rook, the rookie, the rook, the rook, why not the rookie,the rook, the rook, the rookie, the rookie, the rook, oh my the rook, the rookie, the rook, the rook, why not the rookie, the rook, the rook, the rookie, the rookie, the rook, oh my the rook, the rookie, the rook, the rook, why not the rookie,the rook, the rook, the rookie, the rookie, the rook, oh my the rook, the rookie, the rook, the rook, why not the rookie..."

-Bolerhack

Can you do this in your OFFICIAL Rubio support thread for the time Rubio made something like his first 8-10 shots?

"Rubio hasn't missed a shot. RUBIO! Matty, he hasn't missed a shot."

"The thing is Boler, he has made every shot."

"He hasn't missed a shot Matty... Rubio is on fire, he hasn't missed yet tonight... Rubio is leading this charge; he hasn't missed a shot Matty. Another turnover, Rubio hasn't missed a shot."

"Boler, Every shot Rubio has taken has gone in."

"Rubio is 8 for 8, Matty. He hasn't missed a shot."

"He's 8 for 8 Boler, he has made every single shot."

"He can't miss Matty, he's made every shot."

"He hasn't missed a shot Boler."

"This team is rolling because Ricky hasn't missed a shot. He's made every shot he's taken."

"The thing is Boler, everything he has put up has gone in."

"Back in Secaucus, New Jersey... OH MY! RICKY! He hasn't missed a shot tonight!"

I bet those two said some reiteration of this at least 50 times just in the first half of that game. Mute button.

Remember when that one guy would go to the gym at 7am and there was a big deal made of it. This is actually impressive, after a long and brutal road trip and being sick throughout it, here’s what Donovan was doing at 2:47am after a couple rough games.

Attachments

• 47B45168-CB85-42A3-A5EB-C500F3EE975D.png
    47B45168-CB85-42A3-A5EB-C500F3EE975D.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 39