What's new

Donovan Mitchell Highlight Videos, Spectacular Plays

DQC_n3UX4AA5FLM.jpg:large

Just noticed he's grabbing his shorts. LOL.

I don't think so. I think Donovan can already take over a game better than Gordon ever could. But more importantly Donovan is a much better leader already than Gordon ever was. I have NEVER seen a team rally around a teammate the way they did last night. The love these guys have for him was on full display and I've honestly never seen anything quite like it in team sports. Rudy had similar love at times too but last night was off-the-hook.
You dont think we would be better with another All Star in the prime of his career?

You dont think we would be better with another All Star in the prime of his career?

Oh, I thought you were comparing Gordon to Donovan. Yeah I agree with you, just think if we still had Haywad. Almost hurts to think about Mitch, Rudy and Haywad together.

Oh, I thought you were comparing Gordon to Donovan. Yeah I agree with you, just think if we still had Haywad. Almost hurts to think about Mitch, Rudy and Haywad together.
Oh gotcha. Yeah im with ya on that one. Donovan is already showing he will be better than Hayward. Skills and intangibles.

They would complement each other so well too. Say what you want about Gordon, but the guy knew how to play off of other players and still be a star. I think he would be fine letting Mitchell be the force on offense and play off of it. This team would be ridiculous with him still here. It hurts.

Yeah, this only makes me even more angry at Gordon. We'd be in business for a very long time with the trio of Mitchell-Hawyward-Gobert.
Yeah it sucks. Id imagine Hayward has probably seen the Mitchell highlights and a small part of him must wonder if he were in Utah if hed have been hurt.

I think he still leaves though even if he knew Donovan was this good. Locke painted a pretty good psychological picture of him. I think Gordon is just a fairly vain guy who wanted a larger spotlight.

They would complement each other so well too. Say what you want about Gordon, but the guy knew how to play off of other players and still be a star. I think he would be fine letting Mitchell be the force on offense and play off of it. This team would be ridiculous with him still here. It hurts.
Yeah they would. One silver lining is that we are no longer beholden to Haywards timeline. We can build around Donovan and Rudys timeline, giving us a few more years to wait out the Warriors.

Guarantee that Mitchell wouldn't be developing like this if Hayward was still here. I'm not sure that having Hayward around would be worth throttling Mitchell. By the end of next year Mitchell will be a far better player than pre-injury Hayward. It would also kind of suck to have the third best player on your team on the five year veteran Max.

Guarantee that Mitchell wouldn't be developing like this if Hayward was still here. I'm not sure that having Hayward around would be worth throttling Mitchell. By the end of next year Mitchell will be a far better player than pre-injury Hayward. It would also kind of suck to have the third best player on your team on the five year veteran Max.

YEAH! **** Haywad!

Interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what the Jazz do with their flexibility and additional time going forward.