What's new

Donovan Mitchell Highlight Videos, Spectacular Plays

On NBA tv it sounds like they think Rubio was injured. What he hell. They were talking about DM and what he did and ask the question would he have done this if Gobert and Rubio had played.

On NBA tv it sounds like they think Rubio was injured. What he hell. They were talking about DM and what he did and ask the question would he have done this if Gobert and Rubio had played.

This is a metaphor for life. One ignorant person says something and two others roll with it and incorporate it into their own beliefs because the only things they know about the situations are the highlights they saw and whatever the first person just said, so you need to sound competent.

i think he ment to say hood.

rubio may as well have been injured, he went 0-7 or something. He did some positive impact plays though 7 rebounds and 6 assists. Guy just needs to be be able to shoot.

i dont get it, it's been ages and he hasn't improved at all, and his ft % is always elite....usually shooting good ft% translates to solid overall outside shooting.

i think he ment to say hood.

rubio may as well have been injured, he went 0-7 or something. He did some positive impact plays though 7 rebounds and 6 assists. Guy just needs to be be able to shoot.

i dont get it, it's been ages and he hasn't improved at all, and his ft % is always elite....usually shooting good ft% translates to solid overall outside shooting.
Even if he meant to say Hood, the other two rolled with it and both said Rubio. But in any case, if the three of them all meant to say Hood but each individually said Rubio, they’d fail to realize that he replaced Hood in the starting lineup, so it’s not like he’s on the floor deferring to Hood a lot.

The postgame interview is almost as impressive as the game he played. But I think his intelligence has been on display on how quickly he's tightened up the flaws in his game. He *plays* smart and its just a general genius that surrounds him. That his personality is infectiously positive is the cherry on top!

Anyway, absolutely in love with Mitchell. Not only is Gobert and Mitchell an awesome pair to build around on the court, I think they're going to draw interest from free agents out there. I heard Rudy is a huge reason Joe signed here.

Having a wildly likable team is awesome.

One question for you: why give a ****?

Why give **** that I give a ****?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
because you frequently write posts on a website that I read. In other words, your giving a **** is putting dumb thoughts on my screen. So, why do you give a ****?

because you frequently write posts on a website that I read. In other words, your giving a **** is putting dumb thoughts on my screen. So, why do you give a ****?
Because there are stupid thoughts on his screen?

Rubio's ability to make fundamental basketball plays is injured. Probably permanently.

Whatever the case with Rubio, Mitchell stepped in and took control of the situation, so it's all good.

Rubio has been "missing" for most of the season. Thought we got a steal in the trade. But the pick is lottery-protected, right? Minny may end up with two 2nd's from OKC.

I think there's a distinct possibility DM becomes Utah's PGOTF and Rubio is either traded next season or just walks after his contract ends, allowing Utah to re-sign Burks. Some of the early concerns re: DM have been answered (court vision, shooting). Now imagine Exum re-signs and comes back strong.

Nobody around here has forgotten that Donovan is a 'rookie', right? or a 'rook', for short. If there's one thing our broadcaster guy wants us to learn this year.... 'rookie'... every ****ing time.