What's new

Donovan Mitchell Highlight Videos, Spectacular Plays

Mitchell continuing to improve his numbers across the board.

Last 10: 19.3 ppg, 4 rpg, 4.4 apg, 1 spg on 44.7% in 31.8 mpg

He is now at 41% FGs for the season and just over 37% 3s for the season.

Rubio to Donovan alley-oop dunk is #1 NBA Daily Top 10.. Almost felt like of a usual play by his standards but I'll take #1

Mitchell had a play last night that was probably my favorite of his of the year. He crossed someone up, going full speed, did a euro-step between defenders about 10 to 15 feet out with a high-rainbow-dribble and finished with a layup. It's one of those plays not many can do, but he made it look smooth and easy.

Mitchell had a play last night that was probably my favorite of his of the year. He crossed someone up, going full speed, did a euro-step between defenders about 10 to 15 feet out with a high-rainbow-dribble and finished with a layup. It's one of those plays not many can do, but he made it look smooth and easy.

Most people are into dunks obv but still people noticed that play and posted online already, here it is

because you frequently write posts on a website that I read. In other words, your giving a **** is putting dumb thoughts on my screen. So, why do you give a ****?

I guess the only way to avoid my dumb **** by not reading on that website or maybe not give a **** about my ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk