What's new

Donovan Mitchell Highlight Videos, Spectacular Plays

I guess the only way to avoid my dumb **** by not reading on that website or maybe not give a **** about my ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess you're right... I mean, like you say, you're going to continue to write ****, regardless.

That one-footed jumper at 1:02 is so nutty.
Seriously. The most eye-popping shot of the night for me (he's mostly been shooting threes and getting to the cup, mid-range shots are dumb, but those shots off the dribble is where playoff games are won and lost).

I don't think so. I think Donovan can already take over a game better than Gordon ever could. But more importantly Donovan is a much better leader already than Gordon ever was. I have NEVER seen a team rally around a teammate the way they did last night. The love these guys have for him was on full display and I've honestly never seen anything quite like it in team sports. Rudy had similar love at times too but last night was off-the-hook.

Ya, I agree. Hes already better than Hayward.

Ya, I agree. Hes already better than Hayward.

I'd like to see Mitchell increase his assist and rebounding numbers. I have some hope on some of the passes he is starting to make. Rebounding could be a lot tougher.

I'd like to see Mitchell increase his assist and rebounding numbers. I have some hope on some of the passes he is starting to make. Rebounding could be a lot tougher.

I don't really care about his rebounding numbers. i will be content if rudy grabs most of the rebound. Assist number is already going up too. He is the best. :D

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I don't really care about his rebounding numbers. i will be content if rudy grabs most of the rebound. Assist number is already going up too. He is the best. :D

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Yup, his assist numbers have seen some increase. Along with his %s.

Kid is phenomenal. And he’s still improving before our eyes.

Utah Jazz just posted on FB that Mitchell has hit 61 3s through his first 25 games.

No one has every done this. Not Durant, or Curry, or Ray Allen...no one. Historical first.

Holy ****. Mitchell just got an NBA first.
He'd be the favorite to win ROY if not for Simmons being eligible. Such a shame.

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

I think if you lose your rookie season to injury you should not be counted as a rookie the next season. Get your weak *** out on the floor or get left behind.

I think if you lose your rookie season to injury you should not be counted as a rookie the next season. Get your weak *** out on the floor or get left behind.

Holy **** they are filtering *** now? What about our favorite word, *******? Is ******* filtered now too? Son of a bitch!

Holy **** they are filtering *** now? What about our favorite word, *******? Is ******* filtered now too? Son of a bitch!

NOOOOOOOOOO THEY FILTERED *******!!! OH THE ****ING HUMANITY!!!!! ****ING ******* BASTARDS!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO THEY FILTERED *******!!! OH THE ****ING HUMANITY!!!!! ****ING ******* BASTARDS!!!!

Hey, bastards isn't filtered. Good to know!

Also

The following error occurred:
You must wait at least 3 seconds before performing this action.

Seriously what the fluff?

cool stat, but we still got a lot of basketball left. Let's see how he does.

last record was set by lillard in his rookie year. Mitchel is beating it now, on pace.

Also

Also

Lmao