What's new

Donovan Mitchell Highlight Videos, Spectacular Plays

How about anointing him the Angel Gobert and putting his likeness on a spire atop the arena?
Uoure a day late and a dollar short. They’ve already released the artist’s rendition:

dc_zps2bba27fd.jpg

Heard this somewhere else but Donovan moves like Messi. Pretty accurate imo. He has the rare and perfect set of attributes at relatively smaller size that make him extremely difficult to guard.

Sent from my SM-T580 using JazzFanz mobile app

Messi has a habit to lose in the finals?

World Cup (2014), America Cup (2015) and Centennial America Cup (2016). Yeah, I know he has won a lot in Barcelona, but for football (soccer) enthusiast, national team accolades are more important than league accolades.

World Cup (2014), America Cup (2015) and Centennial America Cup (2016). Yeah, I know he has won a lot in Barcelona, but for football (soccer) enthusiast, national team accolades are more important than league accolades.
They are definitely not more important. When Maradona played they were, not so much now.

They are definitely not more important. When Maradona played they were, not so much now.

Lol, ask the 40+ millions of Argentinians what do they prefer, Messi with a World Cup or a Champions Cup. Better yet, Ask Messi why he cried and was about to leave the National Team after they lost the 2nd. consecutive America Cup final if it wasn't "that" important.

Lol, ask the 40+ millions of Argentinians what do they prefer, Messi with a World Cup or a Champions Cup. Better yet, Ask Messi why he cried and was about to leave the National Team after they lost the 2nd. consecutive America Cup final if it wasn't "that" important.
Because they are Argentinians? I mean it's so obvious how they would answer. Ask someone from Barcelona, then. Only thing Barca fans want from Messi's national stints is that he comes back uninjured.

Of course, national trophies hold some sentimental value but national competitions are neither a better competition or better entertainment. Especially Copa America.

Jazzfanz goes down some weird *** tangents. It’s like talking to a bunch of 5 year olds. Attention spans aren’t great and once you guys get each other going. . . you can’t help yourselves.

Because they are Argentinians? I mean it's so obvious how they would answer. Ask someone from Barcelona, then. Only thing Barca fans want from Messi's national stints is that he comes back uninjured.

Of course, national trophies hold some sentimental value but national competitions are neither a better competition or better entertainment. Especially Copa America.

Yeah man, FIFA World Cup, with 3.2 BILLION viewers, only hold sentimental value and is lesser entertainment. Whole countries paralyzed when National Teams plays. I recommend you to take a trip to South America when Copa América is playing and then tell me if it is less important. The amount of pressure that players get to perform for their national teams is huge compared with the breeze of league competition.

But Ellis is right, too much hijacking the thread... GO DONOVAN!

That around the back pass to Ingles was incredible.

Oh, and I can't stand the Messi idol worship. The guy is amazing, but he has underachieved with Argentina and has always played with an absolutely stacked Barca squad. If he wasnt blessed to play next to magicians Iniesta and Xavi most of his career, I'm not sure he is at the level the media has put him.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app