What's new

Donovan Mitchell Highlight Videos, Spectacular Plays

Problem with Messi and soccer is that soccer is a team sport-- basketball might be one of few sports where one player can really shift the entire balance of a team and make them a contender.

Exhibit A is this past Euro Cup. Ronaldo checked out like 15minutes into a 90 minute game, and Portugal went on to win.

Imagine any Argentinian team of the last 15 years without Messi. They might even have trouble qualifying. Defensively poor squad with even poorer coaching. I feel bad for Messi-- he deserves a World Cup, and I hope he gets one before he retires.

With that said, talk of Messi being the "greatest ever" is a bit much. Same holds for C.Ronaldo (puke).

Here's a great mix of both ROY candidates. Be warned its 30+ minutes.

Mix does miss a few of Donovans best plays (eg double crossover of Green and McGee) though.

Last edited by a moderator:
This interview is Donovan in a nutshell. Hyped up after a game, asked about his performance, played amazing, closed out a playoff game, and he completely ignored a question about him and goes right to say “Derrick Favors played his *** off tonight”........ Donovan is so golden, and it’s moments like this you know it’s all authentic, and he’s as special and perfect as he seems.

Do we have anyone here that makes highlight videos? If so, could I request a Donovan Mitchell vs Gordon Hayward 2017/2018 Highlight Video be made? I think there are a few videos of Hayward out there jogging and putting up some jumpers...