What's new

Eurobasket 2013

So funny. Watching Parker dominate these games like he did before he got injured(and even after) and remembering the result of the Fantasy Draft. Big time chuckle moment.

YESSSS. That's going to be an awesome final. Tony P vs well executed dribble drive penetration

And despite couple mental lapses France comes back from 14pt half deficit to knock Spain out. Very impressive resilience showed by Le Blues.

Some horrible shots there by Spain especially Fernandez. Why did Claver foul Parker with so much time on the clock?

And despite couple mental lapses France comes back from 14pt half deficit to knock Spain out. Very impressive resilience showed by Le Blues.

Nice, couldn't see the game but we got the final we wanted!

Now, go Lithuania!

So Slovenia beat Ukraine 69-63 and took the 5th place while Spain destroyed Croatia once again, 92-66, to take the Bronze Medal.

Now it comes to the last game of the championship, Lithuania vs France.

The game will start in about one and a half hour. I hope for Lithuania not to lose their rhythm and take the Gold Medal. They play the better and the purer basketball so they deserve the title more.

So Linas Kleiza has met the love of his life just before the semi finals? His explosion is magnificent...

Well, Lithuania's famous defense disappearing at worst time. France with 50 point half and hitting everything from everywhere. I don't see Lithuania making comeback. Oh well, silver medal is great for little country as well.

To let teams go on 19-3 run in international basketball it is pretty much digging own grave.

To let teams go on 19-3 run in international basketball it is pretty much digging own grave.

True dat!
But my local team also made a strong comeback in the 2nd half in an exhibition game. I hope Lithuania can do the same. Would be a shame if I would turn it off bored since a couple of their fans are pretty hot.

Agreed. But Lithuania is one of the very few teams that can make a miracle comeback at this level. Not much hope, but lets wait and see.