What's new

Eurobasket 2013

Ukraine is a biggest surprise of the tourney. Props to Fratello for sure, as that team really lacks individual talent, but as a group they did great job.
Tomic vs JV about to start.

Totally love the way Lithuania plays. Hope they'll reach the finals.
Basketball-boner!
It's being a great game. I think Lithuania will prevail but Croatia will fight till the end. Totally a basketball feast.

JV is dominating the paint at the both ends. Ukic plays like an idiot as he always do.

It's being a great game. I think Lithuania will prevail but Croatia will fight till the end. Totally a basketball feast.

JV is dominating the paint at the both ends. Ukic plays like an idiot as he always do.

JV could rebound better, he got caught out of position few times. But it is Kleiza who is dominating the game so far, 17 pts already. Lithuania up by 3 after half. Unlucky foul calls against Saric, that kid is going to be special one day.

First half 40-37 for Lithuania. Kleiza and Bogdanovic are carrying the scoring for the teams.

It's a big sin to play JV only for 7 mins in the first half. Tomic and Ukic are awful and Croatia needs to shoo away that Draper guy as soon as they can.

JV could rebound better, he got caught out of position few times. But it is Kleiza who is dominating the game so far, 17 pts already. Lithuania up by 3 after half. Unlucky foul calls against Saric, that kid is going to be special one day.
Agreed. Btw JV looks huge. Still he needs better placing for rebounds like you said. Kleiza is just made for this kind of games. He will suck bad pretty in the next season in Turkey but he plays this kind of games really well. A typical Euroballer.

For Saric, I hope this tourney doesn't damage his self esteem. He wants to be more involved on the floor clearly, because it is his nature but that won't happen even next year in Spain.

Tomic is just bad today. Maciulis caught fire from downtown just in time for Lithuania.

Tomic is just bad today. Maciulis caught fire from downtown just in time for Lithuania.

Maciulis leading his team to the final. Croatia is falling away, they have to do something before the last quarter.

Alley up from Kleiza!

18 pt lead for LT, I think Croatia has nothing left in their tank to mount comeback. Lithuania is just so much deeper team.

18-3 series by Lithuania. I think it's over for Croatians. Still there is time for a comeback but Croatia looks like they are just cracked up now.

I'm taking back all my words about Kalnietis. He had a great tournament and had big contributions on their path to the final.

Meanwhile, JV with his 5th block!

Kleiza with 22pts 11 reb, double double, Maciulis with 23pts, JV with 6 blk, Kalnietis, 18pts,4 ast - good all around effort.

Kleiza with 22pts 11 reb, double double, Maciulis with 23pts, JV with 6 blk, Kalnietis, 18pts,4 ast - good all around effort.
A very well deserved Final for the Lithuanians.

Edit: The score is 77-62

well stat crew decided that it is enough and did not credit JV for that 6th block. lol.

What do you say for the ESP-FRA game? I hope it will be a awesome game, but I don't have a fav right now.