What's new

Exum Update

At least his shooting form doesn't look like it's been run over by a garbage truck, like Markelle Fultz.
I was kidding... but can you imagine the level of freak out we'd have if we had Fultz and his broken jumper.

Was watching tape of Dante yesterday. Anyone noticed Dante and Simmons have the same offensive game??

Both love getting to the rim but the rest of their shots are weird floaters in the key, baby hooks, curl around lay ups...

Was watching tape of Dante yesterday. Anyone noticed Dante and Simmons have the same offensive game??

Both love getting to the rim but the rest of their shots are weird floaters in the key, baby hooks, curl around lay ups...
Exum has hit a three.

I'm trying to convince myself Dante has a better midrange jumper than my 3 yr old son.... :)

Its better than what Fultz is dealing with.

Saw Fultz in warm ups yesterday, that is a scary situation for Philly, dude is cooked and people bound to be shown the door.

The franchise has zero oversight of Andy's reporting. It'd be nice if agents took local media more seriously. But local guys often play a different role and do a different kind of reporting than national guys. The division of labor can be a benefit. Andy, not to mention others like Tony Jones, are a more reliable source on the state of the team, what's working and what isn't, tracking trends, etc. National coverage of the Jazz is usually much more shallow, aside from occasional feature reports.

Larsen works for KSL. Tony Jones for the Tribune. Neither of these entities are owned or overseen by the franchise in any way. You've never worked as a journalist, I presume? I have. You don't know what you're talking about.

Although he has never worked as a journalist, and neither have I, I think that it may be accurate to say that you were not a journalist who was respected or held to the highest regard. Otherwise, you wouldn't have time and wouldn't be on this peasant site with all of us 2nd class citizens. I think it's fair to say that the valet manager has the keys to your 1992 Hyundai Scoupe Sir. Your driving to Mommy's house I "presume?" Would you like me to notify her, or should we let it be a surprise....... Again?

Although he has never worked as a journalist, and neither have I, I think that it may be accurate to say that you were not a journalist who was respected or held to the highest regard. Otherwise, you wouldn't have time and wouldn't be on this peasant site with all of us 2nd class citizens. I think it's fair to say that the valet manager has the keys to your 1992 Hyundai Scoupe Sir. Your driving to Mommy's house I "presume?" Would you like me to notify her, or should we let it be a surprise....... Again?

It's a '94, you stooge.

It might be a weekend at Bernie’s situation. They just wheeled Dante out to throw up a few shots to showcase him for a trade

I wonder if Dante will ever pan out. Whats your thought?

i mean 2 seasons in the toilet for the guy.