What's new

Exum Update

anyone know how MKG injured his shoulder when he came back super quick ?? was in contact/impact or non contact ?

I would like to see a little of Exum this season to gauge him. He looked as good or better than Donovan in summer league. I still believe in Exum quite a bit, injuries are a worry, but Dante has flashes of greatness when he’s on the court at times. Still very young as well. I’d like to see a little from him before we have to throw money at him though.

Anybody know what the Jazz's record is with Dante as a starter vs. our other starting PGs the last few years? That would be an interesting stat.

It required surgery. You don't mess around with surgically repaired stuff. . .

Believe me, I know. But it's probably a good thing it was his other shoulder from a shooting standpoint, no? He might have been doing one-handed shooting drills.

Anybody know what the Jazz's record is with Dante as a starter vs. our other starting PGs the last few years? That would be an interesting stat.

I would guess it is somewhere North of Captain Crunch, South of the Pasty Gangster. . .

anyone know how MKG injured his shoulder when he came back super quick ?? was in contact/impact or non contact ?
I don't think their injuries are the same. MKG tore his labrum. Exum had shoulder separation which is AC joint injury.

I don't think their injuries are the same. MKG tore his labrum. Exum had shoulder separation which is AC joint injury.
cool thnx

I would like to see a little of Exum this season to gauge him. He looked as good or better than Donovan in summer league. I still believe in Exum quite a bit, injuries are a worry, but Dante has flashes of greatness when he’s on the court at times. Still very young as well. I’d like to see a little from him before we have to throw money at him though.

I feel the same way. I want to see him, Mitchell and Gobert play together.

The only problem is if Exum plays well teams might throw some real money at him. But if he plays well enough then I guess we just match and we have a awesome three man building block with other players like Hood and Inlges that could fit in well with them or be moved.

I feel the same way. I want to see him, Mitchell and Gobert play together.

The only problem is if Exum plays well teams might throw some real money at him. But if he plays well enough then I guess we just match and we have a awesome three man building block with other players like Hood and Inlges that could fit in well with them or be moved.

He'd have to play spectacularly well for teams to notice and decide to throw that much of an offer .. pretty unlikely.

So what's the schedule? Non contact practice for a week, month, 6 months. Then Contact for a month?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

He'd have to play spectacularly well for teams to notice and decide to throw that much of an offer .. pretty unlikely.

I think he would just have to string together a few flashes of brilliance, he is still really young. I think it is entirely likely he does that.

I think he would just have to string together a few flashes of brilliance, he is still really young. I think it is entirely likely he does that.

I’m certain he’ll do that. But unlikely enough to get a ridiculous contract thrown his way ? Hopefully just enough that we’re more sure of what he might be

I’m certain he’ll do that. But unlikely enough to get a ridiculous contract thrown his way ? Hopefully just enough that we’re more sure of what he might be
After two summers of spending, lots of regret happening. However, not many good free agents, BUT... this conversation is happening across half the FOs in the league about cap space:

J3uRWAb.png