What's new

Game Thread Feb 14, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Rockets

Added to Calendar: 02-14-22

Also I don’t know where else to put it but a couple nights ago I had a dream that was like a Goonies / Stand by Me story where we were all kids on some adventure. One of the people there was @LogGrad98. It is, to my memory, the only time I’ve had a JFC related dream. And I don’t even know what log looks like, other than the mental picture.
Probably something like this...

mh-mv5bzthjmzdhzwutodizni00mjfhlwe3zjctyzmwywrhyje4nzu4xkeyxkfqcgdeqxvynjg2njqwmdqat-v1-sx1777-cr0-0-1777-937-al-1559316077.jpg

Also I don’t know where else to put it but a couple nights ago I had a dream that was like a Goonies / Stand by Me story where we were all kids on some adventure. One of the people there was @LogGrad98. It is, to my memory, the only time I’ve had a JFC related dream. And I don’t even know what log looks like, other than the mental picture.
Just picture Chris Hemsworth and remove the hair, muscles, and looks and add about 60 pounds and 20 years. Otherwise we are virtually identical. Like looking in a mirror.

I'm not surprised. House is proven.

I was being sarcastic...I'm not at all surprised. I get the feeling some people on this bard still believe NAW will be in the rotation though. Maybe after tonight they will finally change their mind.

Forrest has been beat multiple times tonight. Not as quick tonight for whatever reason. Need to stayed focused so we can see the new guys.

I was being sarcastic...I'm not at all surprised. I get the feeling some people on this bard still believe NAW will be in the rotation though. Maybe after tonight they will finally change their mind.
“Hey, Quin, we just made a tax-saving deal and brought back a young player. Can you be sure and play him so it looks like we made a trade for a player? Thanks.”