What's new

Game Thread Feb 16, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Lakers

Added to Calendar: 02-16-22

2 ****ing hand it to the Lakers turnovers by Royce.

Watching the game, I knew you would be posting. One thing and one thing only brings you to a gamethread.
I checked my posting history.

This is the first time in a long time I've posted something pretty negative in a gamethread. And I think it's warranted.

I've also posted several times in that span in other gamethreads, and it's been mostly positive.

I've also been working quite hard to be more positive.

In summation, I think your comment was unwarranted.

Lakers picked a good time to make every shot.

Perimeter defense will doom us come playoffs.

Conley has been shooting badly for quite a while now.

Too many softies on our candy as$ roster. Gobert, Bogey, and Conley are all as soft as they get at their respective positions.

Blow up the ****ing team already sweet jesus this is difficult to watch.

Passing up wide open looks for the worst option possible.

That needs to be written into Royce's scouting report.

If i'm the opponent, I'm gonna let Royce get all the touches he want then watch him crash and burn.

I wonder if Dok makes Gobert moveable. Move gobert, get another legit two way star to put next to Mitchell. I’m just don’t think this team can win as is with a third of its cap in a defensive big. We just can’t win close games and that clearly isn’t going to change. Games like this are tough reminders, and a preview of the playoffs.

This team is such trash. Honestly. I can’t do it with them anymore. Hopefully Ainge puts everyone not named Mitchell on the trading block this off season; we need a new look before he leaves. I cannot watch this team another season. Mitchell would be right to force his way out if they don’t change the team this summer.

And this season, bench Royce and put Pascall in the starting lineup please.

Any coach would've taken out Royce immediately after that game-losing play but of course he's gonna stay on the floor