What's new

Game Thread Feb 22, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Hornets

Added to Calendar: 02-22-24

It sure would be a game-changer if the Jazz had an athletic wing who could dribble, change directions and make a pass.

Clarkson has been a real conundrum this year. I think he's been getting heavy minutes to try to build his trade value, but it keeps backfiring because he's played like absolute garbage most of the year.

Why be glum? Very satisfying performance from my perspective. Rooks were en fuego tonight - coming out party for Hendrix and Sensabaugh! We competed well overall, but ultimately weight of experience and desire won out. I’d prolly play balls to the wall too if I’d been stuck on Dallas or OKC’s deep bench.

Quite an astoundingly remarkable turnaround post trade for Charlotte. Washington and a couple of seconds for Williams, Curry and a protected first (assuming it conveys) is a coup. Getting anything let alone a couple of rotation pieces and a couple of picks for the most injured man in the league is just insane!!!

Clarkson has been a real conundrum this year. I think he's been getting heavy minutes to try to build his trade value, but it keeps backfiring because he's played like absolute garbage most of the year.
Feels like most attempts by this franchise to "raise somebody's trade value" backfires.

Clutch loss. Competitive. Thought the young guys played decent. Lost what absolutely should have been a win. Now just go get it done against Wemby.

Remember when Jazzfanz was hyperventilating that "Hendricks can't rebound?" Good times!!
One game. It’s one game. Let’s see what he does over the next few at the very least.
We're getting gunned down by Grant effing Williams.
Not really. No one is guarding him. lol every one of his threes are wide efffing open.
Hendricks not playing a single minute in the 4th after the monster 3rd he had is criminal. Hardy is playing tank commander Clarkson a ton of minutes.

Sexton and Clarkson in the game together with Collins at the 5 is just a joke.

Hopefully next year we are over the idea that Clarkson has to close games when he's making a lower salary.

Hardy really watched Hendricks put up a 12-point 3rd quarter and decided not to play him the rest of the game.
Do what ya gotta do to lose games. All it is.