What's new

Game Thread Feb 29, 2024 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Magic

Added to Calendar: 02-29-24

Boler… the net barely moved because it was an airball. Thurl with the awkward silence… Its time Ryan.

I’m a card carrying member of the thicc boi guards just like Brice. He will learn refs give you no benefit of the doubt on defense. Guy trips… foul on the chubby guy.

Jordan pouts and mopes when other guys are in the spots he wants or make moves… then muffs a catch and takes the worlds worst shots while ignoring the kick out pass. If Hardy had some stones he’d hold him to the same standard as the other guys and bench his ***.

Jordan pouts and mopes when other guys are in the spots he wants or make moves… then muffs a catch and takes the worlds worst shots while ignoring the kick out pass. If Hardy had some stones he’d hold him to the same standard as the other guys and bench his ***.
The Utah Jazz youtube channel dropped a video with Boris Diaw/Will Hardy today and at one point they were joking about his time in San Antonio and how Pop coached Diaw, or more how he "didnt coach" Diaw. Seems like Hardy has taken that approach with Clarkson in an effort to let Clarkson be himself, but it's gotten way past the point to where that is beneficial for the Jazz.

The Utah Jazz youtube channel dropped a video with Boris Diaw/Will Hardy today and at one point they were joking about his time in San Antonio and how Pop coached Diaw, or more how he "didnt coach" Diaw. Seems like Hardy has taken that approach with Clarkson in an effort to let Clarkson be himself, but it's gotten way past the point to where that is beneficial for the Jazz.
I’m torn cuz he’s doing great captaining the tank… but also he is ruining my viewing experience a lot.

Sensabaugh with 3 bad decisions in a row. Then a great drive and dish to Collins. Feels like his margin for error athletically is just as small as his draft intel indicated. He is going to have to plus bbiq player if he is going to make it.

How did they not credit Taylor with a block when he got that turnaround out the air?