Finally A Test For The Utes? - 7.5 @Air Force

Utah - 7.5

• Utes Cover

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • Falcons Cover

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought you were a geek/developer? I guess not all tech-geeks need to advertise their geekness.

Sent from the Stall Next to bordy Using Tapafoot
Everyone using tapatalk has a tapatalk signature. And everyone not using tapatalk has their phone in their signature, or listed in their profile.

Those that don't, get flamed.

Go to one of those sites and say you're laughing at someone because they have a tapatalk sig. See who gets laughed at...

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk.

You'll have to be more specific and cherry pick a specific thread to back up your point, perhaps.

Random sampling from first site (50 posts)
No signature: 36
Board-specific sig: 11
Salty-Style In-Post sig: 3

I feel for those 94% of xda-dev users who are being laughed at right now.

Sent from my Lofty Position using Justified Arrogance

You do realize that tapatalk signature only shows up when you post using tapatalk...

What I don't get is why some of you "tech savy" guys who visit forums "dedicated to programming, hacking, audio/video production, and other forums that have nothing to do with sports" don't write a program that allows the tapatalk sig to stay on certain sites but take it out for others. You'd think some "tech savy" guy on some site dedicated to programming or hacking would have figure that out by now.

What I don't get is why some of you "tech savy" guys who visit forums "dedicated to programming, hacking, audio/video production, and other forums that have nothing to do with sports" don't write a program that allows the tapatalk sig to stay on certain sites but take it out for others. You'd think some "tech savy" guy on some site dedicated to programming or hacking would have figure that out by now.

Because nobody cares about that outside of a few users on this site. Maybe you might find someone here and there who cares, as there is always an exception. But by and large the vast majority of people don't care.

If people cared (especially a bunch of hackers and programmers) then it would have been done.

Which goes back to my point, nobody is laughing at people for using those signatures outside of a couple people in this thread.

You do realize that tapatalk signature only shows up when you post using tapatalk...

You do realize that

1) you have no way of knowing how many are posting there with the signature disabled
2) doesn't change the fact that 72% of my sample had NO signature (a far cry from the superlative "everyone", "all", and "everybody" language you were using)
3) I'm betting that most posters are smart enough to figure out that they can list the phone(s) they use in their board signature so that they can disable the stock "free advertisement" sig emanating from their phone/app. It's really not that difficult.

If you are posting on that forum from a computer, how do you denote in your post which device(s) you are using?

You do realize that

1) you have no way of knowing how many are posting there with the signature disabled
2) doesn't change the fact that 72% of my sample had NO signature (a far cry from the superlative "everyone", "all", and "everybody" language you were using)
3) I'm betting that most posters are smart enough to figure out that they can list the phone(s) they use in their board signature so that they can disable the stock "free advertisement" sig emanating from their phone/app. It's really not that difficult.

If you are posting on that forum from a computer, how do you denote in your post which device(s) you are using?

The bottom line is, you haven't found a single person posting on any of those sites with the tapatalk signature disabled. You did find several people with the signature enabled.

So why don't you post over there that you think it's stupid to have it enabled and see if you get flamed for it or if anyone agrees with you? We don't have to speculate here, all you have to do is post and we can easily find out.

Funny that you guys would ask for links and not follow through.

And of course everyone knows how to disable it. I doubt you've seen anyone using the "stock" sig. If you changed it, then you obviously know how to disable it. People choose to use it. And you guys would get flamed if you took this nonsense over there.