What's new

#firecorbin trending on twitter!

He's a good guy, he really is, but he's not fit for the Head Coach of the Utah Jazz. #firecorbin

Steve Kerr tweeted about the Jazz melting down too. Embarrassing times to be a Jazz fan. We should be worried about playoff matchups now at this point in the season. Amazingly, it's been more of a daily case of disbelief that - yes, Corbin can be dumber.

Oh, by the way, the entire country was able to watch this shameful game on NBA TV.

Steve Kerr ‏@SteveKerrTNT
It's official-Utah is officially collapsing. I've changed my mind- Lakers will pass them for the 8th spot.Feel free to ridicule me LA fans.

Also, I wish we had a coach with this amount of fire.

karlfreakout_1.gif

Last edited:
In over his head, imo.

Season has folks on tilt.

Steve Kerr tweeted about the Jazz melting down too. Embarrassing times to be a Jazz fan. We should be worried about playoff matchups now at this point in the season. Amazingly, it's been more of a daily case of disbelief that - yes, Corbin can be dumber.

Kinda odd how all that momentum going into the trade deadline turned into this hot pile. Wonder if a couple vets wanted out...

Season has folks on tilt.

Kinda odd how all that momentum going into the trade deadline turned into this hot pile. Wonder if a couple vets wanted out...

Would you consider the possibility he's in over his head? FWIW, I certainly hold out that he could prove me paradigm wrong.

There is zero chance Corbin just turns it around and is an awesome coach.

ZERO.

Just close your eyes and imagine for a second him rocking and rolling and kicking *** and taking names.'

Lol

I hate how Locke and the boys make the excuse that Corbin is very inexperienced. For several reasons it's hypocritical, but disregarding all of that, inexperienced coaches shouldn't be coaching at an NBA level. You don't bring coaches along the same way as players. At the highest level every team has their pick of several very experienced, polished coaches who actually know what the hell they're doing.

Would you consider the possibility he's in over his head? FWIW, I certainly hold out that he could prove me paradigm wrong.

Of course. The way I see it is every head coach needs to own their territory. Corbin didn't come in with that luxury (Jefferson and Sap contracts to manage). I have a hard time blaming him for much until the team has a chance or a new book is placed into his hands.

I just can't see how Corbin is not trying to ingrain his system (the hated continuity) while also managing locker room mutiny. Jefferson, Sap, Foye, & Mo all need a contract. The Jazz have a reputation to uphold and must make it right by these players, especially Millsap. Corbin is managing all that while also bringing Kanter and Favors along to take the reins within his system. What's the point of creating confusion by shaking things up when the vets expire? Build the system, maintain flexibility, bolt on new players.

Lindsay said the Jazz want to keep cap flexibility until next trade deadline. That tells me the young guys are the future. Meanwhile, they'll play the chess game trying to make it all happen for us.

With that said, if Corbin continues not playing Favors on last defensive posessions, and if he continues not giving a damn about players with no effort on defense next year.... yeah, I'll be with you all.

Of course. The way I see it is every head coach needs to own their territory. Corbin didn't come in with that luxury (Jefferson and Sap contracts to manage). I have a hard time blaming him for much until the team has a chance or a new book is placed into his hands.

I just can't see how Corbin is not trying to ingrain his system (the hated continuity) while also managing locker room mutiny. Jefferson, Sap, Foye, & Mo all need a contract. The Jazz have a reputation to uphold and must make it right by these players, especially Millsap. Corbin is managing all that while also bringing Kanter and Favors along to take the reins within his system. What's the point of creating confusion by shaking things up when the vets expire? Build the system, maintain flexibility, bolt on new players.

Lindsay said the Jazz want to keep cap flexibility until next trade deadline. That tells me the young guys are the future. Meanwhile, they'll play the chess game trying to make it all happen for us.

Fair enough!!

With that said, if Corbin continues not playing Favors on last defensive posessions, and if he continues not giving a damn about players with no effort on defense next year.... yeah, I'll be with you all.
I don't think he makes it to next year. He's already been given two years and has made the same coaching and player management mistakes over and over again (have we so quickly forgotten the Raja Bell travesty?). The team may have turned on Ty Corbin. The vast majority of the fan base that pays attention has turned on Ty Corbin. The media has begun to turn on Ty Corbin. You can't stop an avalanche.

I don't think he makes it to next year. He's already been given two years and has made the same coaching and player management mistakes over and over again (have we so quickly forgotten the Raja Bell travesty?). The team may have turned on Ty Corbin. The vast majority of the fan base that pays attention has turned on Ty Corbin. The media has begun to turn on Ty Corbin. You can't stop an avalanche.

*franklin can.

Besides, if an avalanche falls in a microcosm does it make any noise?

There is zero chance Corbin just turns it around and is an awesome coach.

ZERO.

Just close your eyes and imagine for a second him rocking and rolling and kicking *** and taking names.'

Lol

It's more like when you lose to the Jazz, you're saying "How the hell did I lose to Tyrone Corbin?"

I've actually liked a bit of his rotations lately, but the fact it took this long to even experiment is just awful. So yeah, #firecorbin

#RateMyTweet

OP067Vu.png

Feel free to follow me if you enjoy listening to me melt down after every Jazz loss.