What's new

Following 2016 potential draftees

Murray is unreal in practices so far.

Funny moment yesterday. Mulder was YELLING at his team to lock down defensively on a certain possession and get a stop. Within 5 seconds Murray effortlessly blew past him for huge slam.

Mulder going to be having to yell that a lot vs. Newman.

What's your take on Simmons vs Skal?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Well I was posting in this thread about Skal when we was ranked like 13th or 15th in the class.... I mentioned him on page 3 and page 6..

.. I don't think he had a UK offer at that point.. Not quite sure

When I first heard of him, I saw that he was shooting 87% from the FT line, and would take his teams technical FT's - that seemed abnormal to me.. When I watched him play, initially i thought "wow, he's gonna be good" and I've never seen anything since that'd make me rethink that.. he's done nothing but build momentum - it seems legit. Many respected names have co-signed his talent too.. That Steve Smith quote I dropped here recently Is something I find to be credent

His jumper's easily the best of any of Coach Cal's recent bigs.

I'd also like to add, I definitely had Lamarcus Aldridge as the best player in that draft(Rudy Gay 2nd). I think Skal's a superior prospect than LMA..

I've also been following Ben's story for some time too. At one point I was convinced he was #1 in this class, that was long ago though.. I don't think he's the 2nd coming of Lebron, thats absurd. I'm also not sold on his outside shooting.. I'm also rather convinced Brandon Ingram is a better NBA prospect. So we shall see.

My top-5 remains

Skal
Brandon Ingram
Ben Simmons
Jamal Murray
Dragan Bender

Mulder going to be having to yell that a lot vs. Newman.

I am assuming you are simply saying Newman will have a great year and not predicting an upset.

And I know I needn't remind you that I told you my inside info that Newman was going to MSU way before they even showed up as one of his favorites. And I said he would be a complete Badass for the dawgs.

So don't ever talk **** to me again. I know more about your players than you do and UK will still win by a laughable margin.

I am assuming you are simply saying Newman will have a great year and not predicting an upset.

And I know I needn't remind you that I told you my inside info that Newman was going to MSU way before they even showed up as one of his favorites. And I said he would be a complete Badass for the dawgs.

So don't ever talk **** to me again. I know more about your players than you do and UK will still win by a laughable margin.

Craig Sword going to take a dump on the Cats tbh.

CSBP5KiW0AAoQ50.jpg:large

7th st in Louisville

By the way your spot in the Jazzfanz fantasy league is still open. We need one more team. You may draft an all KY team if you like even if it means drafting Teague, Orton, or D Johnson.

Thanks for the opening for me to say as long as I can get;

Davis
Cousins
Wall
Knight
TJones
Booker
And many others.

2nd post ever! I personally like Ben the most overall. I don't think he's Lebron, I think he'll very much be his own player. However, I think Bender or Skal will end up going first. Gms just don't pass up 7 footers that can shoot with skill these days.
A guy the Jazz could take a look at who I think would be late 1st round atm is Deng Adel from Louisville. Strong chance he climbs in my opinion though. 6'7, great defender, strong, is a slasher but can shoot the 3 as well. He's a really smart player. Going to surprise a lot of people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk