What's new

Following potential 2014 draftees

There will be 2 very good players from this draft class on our roster. We may not draft both, but we'll have both by the beginning of their second year.

Book it. Cap space.

There will be 2 very good players from this draft class on our roster. We may not draft both, but we'll have both by the beginning of their second year.

Book it. Cap space.

What's up PKM?!?!

One of Utah's assistants told me today that the Utes are going after Randle pretty hard.

Keep y'all posted.

A name only discussed by me so far is James Young. All you guys that have come to truly like following early.. this is a bit more obscure name to be watching.

6'7 SG/SF

Prolific scorer.. only downside at all is he needs to hit the weight room in college but even that isn't a big deal. He's going to be good and a household name around here next year.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

I just heard that UK will likely NOT get Wiggins .. like almost definitely not.. like 99%.

I know I sound like an absurdly obnoxious spoiled fan .. but I wanted Wiggins more than ANY other player, ever. Waa.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

I just heard that UK will likely NOT get Wiggins .. like almost definitely not.. like 99%.

I know I sound like an absurdly obnoxious spoiled fan .. but I wanted Wiggins more than ANY other player, ever. Waa.

Florida St. just got the #1 recruit.

Yep. It's not over.. but it's damn close to completely done.

I have heard we're getting Randle, though .. but it's never done until it's inked.

Harrison twins, James Young, and Julius Randle with the chance of Poythress returning?

Harrison twins, James Young, and Julius Randle with the chance of Poythress returning?

and PF - Marcus Lee (baller)
and the #1 C - Dakari Johnson (I'm not sure what to make of him .. but with as good as this class is, #10 can't be all bad.. ?

and PF - Marcus Lee (baller)
and the #1 C - Dakari Johnson (I'm not sure what to make of him .. but with as good as this class is, #10 can't be all bad.. ?

Seriously this is the Fab Five all over again, but this one will actually win the National Championship.

Is Michigan getting anyone good this year? I've been following Burke's progress and now I'm a fan.