What's new

Following potential 2014 draftees

Seriously this is the Fab Five all over again, but this one will actually win the National Championship.

I know they haven't played a college game yet, but UK's class blows the Fab 5 out of the water on paper. The rankings are seriously so ridiculous that next year's class, with Randle, is consensus best all-time.

Assuming Kentucky gets Randle, according to Rivals.com they will have gotten the #2, #4, #5, #10, #13, and #18 recruits this year and according to ESPN they will have gotten the #3, #5, #6, #7, #11, and #18 recruits this year. That is insane and easily the best recruiting class ever still assuming they get Randle and even without him it's still probably one of the best recruting classes ever.

I know they haven't played a college game yet, but UK's class blows the Fab 5 out of the water on paper. The rankings are seriously so ridiculous that next year's class, with Randle, is consensus best all-time.

As good as the Wall, Cousins, Bledsoe, Orton, Hood class that kicked major butt in the tourney?

*snickers*

If I had a recruiting site my top-five for 2013 would be:
1. Andrew Wiggins
2. Andrew Harrison
3. Julius Randle
4. Jabari Parker
5. Aaron Harrison

As good as the Wall, Cousins, Bledsoe, Orton, Hood class that kicked major butt in the tourney?

*snickers*

Yep.. that was a helluva a good team .. and what makes the NCAA tourney so fun for so many. One night of bad shooting and it's any team's game to win it all.

If I had a recruiting site my top-five for 2013 would be:
1. Andrew Wiggins
2. Andrew Harrison
3. Julius Randle
4. Jabari Parker
5. Aaron Harrison

Good list. That 5th spot is up for grabs with a few great players .. James Young being one of them.

Following potential 2029 draftees

Chris Paul Jr.

f824646cdc1b11e1a23c22000a1c9e05_7.jpg

Started playing as soon as he could walk.
Already beating guys 37 years older than him.

Yes, this pleases me.

Would James Young start at small forward or do you bring Aaron Harrison off the bench or James Young off the bench?

Andrew
Aaron
Young (unless Wiggins, of course) / Poythress (if he returns)

Funny thing is Aaron and Young are rated the #1 and #2 pure scorers in the class.

Do you think Parker will go to complete his mission in his first or second year? I don't have detailed knowledge, but I heard age limit was decreased to 18 last October. If he goes, will it have a negative impact on his draft position? Interesting question from a non Mormon, non Christian guy, I know. SMH

Last edited:
Do you think Parker will go to complete his mission in his first or second year? I don't have detailed knowledge, but I heard age limit was decreased to 18 last October. If he goes, will it have a negative impact on his draft position? Interesting question from a non Mormon, non Christian guy, I know. SMH

Jabari's situation is interesting- His father is not Mormon but his mother is a very devout Mormon. I believe his father is correctly advising him to not go as a career move. I believe his mother is pushing him to go on a mission as the right thing to do. Based on his interviews and such I think he will end up going.

Given he has already committed to Duke I am confident he will attend there for a least a year.

I think it would hurt his draft stock to not play basketball or train for 2 years. He might have to play another year of college ball to show he can still play.