What's new

Following potential 2014 draftees

Well if he goes it certainly will hurt his development. However, most of the great Mormon players didn't go on missions - Steve Young, Danny Ainge, and Jimmer. Being away from your sport and not training while readjusting to normal life are issues he will have to deal with.

Rumors that Wiggins is leaning UK now.. and always has, with the rest being merely a smokescreen. Not confirmed but lots of smoke. Why do you care? Whether you hate or hate UK.. (intended) .. it will be epic watching the best college team of all time, if Wiggins commits.

April 13th on ESPN2 - Jordan Brand Classic.

SICK talent.

East Team

Tyler Ennis PG 6-2 180 - Syracuse
Aaron Harrison SG 6-5 205 - Kentucky
Andrew Harrison PG 6-5 210 - Kentucky

Kuran Iverson SF 6-8 200 - Memphis
Rondae Jefferson SF 6-7 215 - Arizona
Kennedy Meeks C 6-9 275 - North Carolina
Bobby Portis PF 6-9 225 - Arkansas
Julius Randle PF 6-9 225 - Kentucky
Wayne Selden SG 6-5 220 - Kansas
Chris Walker C 6-10 195 - Florida
Andrew Wiggins SF 6-7 205 - Undecided

West Team

Joel Embiid C 7-0 230 - Kansas
Aaron Gordon PF 6-8 210 - Undecided
Kasey Hill PG 6-0 170 - Florida
Dakari Johnson C 6-10 250 - Kentucky
Matt Jones SG 6-4 180 DeSoto H.S. (Dallas, TX) Duke
Marcus Lee C 6-9 200 - Kentucky
Jabari Parker SF 6-8 220 - Duke
Noah Vonleh PF 6-8 220 - Indiana
Troy Williams SF 6-7 190 - Indiana
Nigel Williams-Goss PG 6-3 180 - Washington
James Young SF 6-6 210 - Kentucky

^^

PKM, if we missed out on Kasey Hill & Andrew Harrison, do you think Aaron Harrison will slip ala Bledsoe when he had to play 2nd fiddle to John Wall?

If so, may be we can pick him up where we're likely to be picking - let's say #14 pick next year and teach him to play PG?

Wiggins is my #1 for next year.

I HATE comparisons, but he is Jordan.

Every scout I've talked to says he's the best since Lebron.

^^

PKM, if we missed out on Kasey Hill & Andrew Harrison, do you think Aaron Harrison will slip ala Bledsoe when he had to play 2nd fiddle to John Wall?

If so, may be we can pick him up where we're likely to be picking - let's say #14 pick next year and teach him to play PG?

So you are assuming the Jazz don't take a PG in the 2013 draft?

So you are assuming the Jazz don't take a PG in the 2013 draft?

KOC is unpredictable. One minute he's picking BPA no matter what (Burks), the next minute he's playing to the crowd (Kanter when we needed a big).

Granted, the Kanter pick was also BPA.

^^

#1 - Bledsoe didn't slip. When he came into college he was not assumed to be a one-and-done but yet he came out at #18.
#2 - Aaron Harrison is a PURE SG.. so he wouldn't slip because of Andrew. Having said that, Aaron very effectively handles the PG spot when Andrew isn't playing (which was extensively this year while Andrew was hurt).
#3 - Aaron could slip to #14 I suppose, but my very early bet would be closer to #10. And I do think he could play PG in the NBA .. but I'll wait and watch him in college before making any larger assumptions.