What's new

Following potential 2017 draftees...

Wish Jazz a high lottery pick so I could watch some dumbass team take Fox over Ball then the Jazz get Ball. Then watch his dad cry because the leader of his brand plays in Utah.

My short list for the Jazz so far:
OG Anunoby
Isaiah Hartenstein
Ivan Rabb
Caleb Swangian
TJ Leaf

I would also be willing to trade a first rd pick to Orlando for Mario Hezonja and a couple guys from previous drafts,

Im always surprised when I go to DX and I see Fox's wingspan. Just looking at him I'd assume it would be at least 6'8.

I'm really liking Luke Kennard of Duke, he's a shooter and a great passer. If Ingles leaves via free agency, Luke 'Use the force' Kennard could fill in just perfectly.

“Ike Anigbogu, sculpted by Michaelangelo, painted by Leonardo.” - Bill Walton

[tweet]835665603079778305[/tweet]

"I don't want the 6 inch Anigbogu. I want the 12 inch!" -Bill Walton (except he was talking about Boogie Cousins). Speaking of which, Anigbogu's body (at 18 years old!) is what I had hoped Favors' developed into. Unfortunately Favors ended up looking more like Boogie...

Why is Anigbogu on almost none of the common draft sites mock drafts? Do they figure he's not entering the draft? I like him defensively. I'm not sure he's a good fit for the Jazz though. He's raw and limited on offense which isn't ideal next to Rudy which could limit him to a backup role of 14-15 minutes per game. There may be better options for us.

Why is Anigbogu on almost none of the common draft sites mock drafts? Do they figure he's not entering the draft? I like him defensively. I'm not sure he's a good fit for the Jazz though. He's raw and limited on offense which isn't ideal next to Rudy which could limit him to a backup role of 14-15 minutes per game. There may be better options for us.

He might be on their 2018 mock drafts. He's number 10 on Draftexpress's 2018 mock draft.

Anigbogu is #31 on Chad Ford's big board if I remember correctly and #10 on DX for 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Ya know who Rudy would like based on those comments? De'Anthony Melton. lookee here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tSzis_ubyE

What an effort by Jordan Bell.. Gotta believe he endeared himself to a few FO types with that performance..

Definitely secured his spot in this draft..

Well UCLA has alot of moving parts to try and figure, and given his age and talent its easy to project him to showcase even better next year.

Even given his considerable talent and would be experience advantage, it's conceivable that if Brandon McCoy committed there that Ike could come off the bench again...

It was also presumed that Robert Williams was in this draft, and he's a superior prospect at this point, easily... It's plausible that Ike could be one of the big winners from the re-shuffling of the bigs after Williams pulled out

I'm pretty sure Ike is also brighter than Bam.. I know I read/heard something about him that led me to believe that months back. Will post if I can find.

I think now with the benefit of hindsight u'd have to say the loss of Jonah Bolden hurt UCLA's title chances.. He shot 42% from 3 this season as a pro.