What's new

Following potential 2017 draftees...

Do any of you guys happen to know of a website that has a spreadsheet of all the prospects stats on one page? Just curious because I find myself going back to DX often to check something in the stats of one player and wanting to compare to another but then I have to go to a different profile. It would be easier if there was a site with everything on one spreadsheet.

We've tried big pgs... move back to small ones.

I'd be happy if we picked Evans or White... both guys seem kind of fun and intriguing for different reasons.

More Trey Lyles depression today... there are like 10 stretchy/combo PF prospects in our range that I'd rather give development time to.

I still believe in Trey Lyles somewhat. He's got a good handle and passes well for a big. Remember, he's the same age as many of these PF prospects we're looking at.

Trey Burke is taller and has a longer wingspan.

Just thought you should know that.

Anyone else weary about drafting a PG who's smaller than Trey Burke?

He's got a completely different game than Burke. Burke's game is the reason he failed, not his size.

It's definitely something to be wary of, but it's not a deal breaker. If a guy can ball, he can ball. Statements like your initial one are only made out of ignorance.

Sizzling...

[video]https://www.draftexpress.com/video/12829/

If I had to pick a second rounder that has the potential to way out play where he was drafted my vote would go to Bacon. That doesnt mean he will but he has the tools to be an elite scorer but he needs to become a better shooter.

If I had to pick a second rounder that has the potential to way out play where he was drafted my vote would go to Bacon. That doesnt mean he will but he has the tools to be an elite scorer but he needs to become a better shooter.

He's a pretty good shooter. His defense is suspect. I think he could come in and be a Shabazz Muhammad-type scoring wing off the bench. I'm okay with him at 30, depending on who else is on the board and who we pick earlier.

Because we know that everything that is said to the press is the truth and not meant to lead astray what the plans are for the Jazz.

I mean, it lines up with what anyone can see on film if they watch him. He play the 4 in college and preyed on using his physical size to score on smaller players in the AAC.

Kuzma and Bacon top that list for me. Kind of sad the Jazz didn't just cut Pleiss and keep the two draft picks. #36 could end up being a really solid player this year.