What's new

Following potential 2017 draftees...

Yeah, that one team is kind of the main thing standing between the Jazz and a chance at a ring.

A 2nd rounder won't fix that. They have 3 legit MVP candidates. LeBron is at worst the 2nd best player of all time, has some good players on his team, and they're walloping him. I know the credo is nothing but a championship, but we're really all just playing for 2nd.

I just wanna get players that help us be a good, fun team to watch. Winning a championship would be beyond awesome, but if we don't, I'll still enjoy watching the Jazz. Just my take.

I just wanna get players that help us be a good, fun team to watch. Winning a championship would be beyond awesome, but if we don't, I'll still enjoy watching the Jazz. Just my take.

I agree. If you are building a team just for a championship the process is the only way to go and we should tear things down and tank until we have a transcendent talent.

You build to be a conference finalist and give yourself a chance if things break your way. Every path takes luck.

When Draymond was drafted he was a tweener... today he'd be a lotto pick... in 5 years things may be different. Get talent and hope to get lucky.

A 2nd rounder won't fix that. They have 3 legit MVP candidates. LeBron is at worst the 2nd best player of all time, has some good players on his team, and they're walloping him. I know the credo is nothing but a championship, but we're really all just playing for 2nd.

You know Draymond Green was a 2nd rounder, right?

After watching a video on Dwayne Bacon on YT, I'm really starting to like him on the Jazz. I think they should get him with the 42th pick in the second rd. He's already got an NBA body and the tools to be an effective player to have on the bench.

? Completely disagree.

You got guys like Wesley Iwundu, Josh Hart, Cameron Oliver, Sterling Brown, Devin Robinson, Sindarius THornwell, and others projected at 42 and beyond. Those are guys who could potentially be two way players. You need to draft guys who have the potential to get it done on both ends.

Not to forget about Kyle Kuzma who will be available at 42.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Detroit worked out Bam Adebayo this week. Not sure if he's really in play at #12. Conspiracy theorists might think Detroit is looking at a trade-down scenario, as consistent with the rumor that they would move from 12 for an established player. Bam has also worked out for the Pacers at 18.

Detroit worked out Bam Adebayo this week. Not sure if he's really in play at #12. Conspiracy theorists might think Detroit is looking at a trade-down scenario, as consistent with the rumor that they would move from 12 for an established player. Bam has also worked out for the Pacers at 18.
2nd round pick

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app