What's new

Following potential 2017 draftees...

How come Patton is not listed any where?

Sent from my Z981 using JazzFanz mobile app

He's underrated and there's a serious log-jam of bigs projected in that late 1st early 2nd range. He alo might have a much better chance at going in the teens next season after more strengthening/improvement. He's got a fantastic skillset tho, the Jazz will keep close watch IMO.

https://giant.gfycat.com/QuestionableThirstyAnemoneshrimp.webm

https://fat.gfycat.com/WetGrayCod.webm

@SportsCenter
THIS JUST IN: Duke suspends Grayson Allen indefinitely following his tripping of Elon's Steven Santa Ana Wednesday.

Another great night for the underclassman;

Zach Collins with 21 in 19 minutes on 9/9 fg's - 3rebs, 2 ast, 4 blk

Tacko Fall with 20-11-2blk on 10/11fg's

Robert Williams with 10 - 10 - 3 ast - 1 stl - 4blk

Another 20-20 game for Swanigan.

26-8-5-4stl -2blk for PJ Dozier in a losing effort to Clemson.

Jarrett Allen and Andrew Jones drop 16 pts a piece.

Dedric Lawson with another 25 and 12 game (4 ast 1 blk)

Lots of names worthy of mention from St. Johns in that beatdown too

Obviously Deng Adel, who I've been mentioning here for a while, had his best game of the season vs UK

Mikal Bridges/Jalen Brunson play well for Nova as per usual.

4blocks in 17 mins for Bama's Donta Hall.

also Fr. Kyle Guy led Virginia in scoring with 17 off the bench.

Auburns quartet of startng Fr. with a quality win vs OU. Austin Wiley is better than Marquese Bolden who many have mocked in the top 20. Wiley is too young for this years draft tho.

Syracuses Andrew White is a great example of why I don't like to put 24 year olds on the mocks 6+ months away from the draft. He no-showed last night.

Lydon had a decent game statistically but they got OBLITERATED by St. Johns, whos a middling, super-young team by 33 points @home!!!

Shamorie Ponds who I've posted about a few times before played lights out, as did Super x-fer Bashir Ahmed.. People were trying to say Andrew White would be the highest impact X-fer, after watching last nights game that claim has been invalidated..\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEkfnrUu0zw- Not a one-and-done candidate but he's got some Shabazz Napier to his game. 6' with a 6'1" ws tho.

Last edited:
This Italian team really has some shooters.. Hartenstein with a strong 1st half in the 3rd place game. He's got great hand-eye coordination for getting steals.

Mushidi really does look like a very well rounded player, he almost reminds me of a Randy Foye/Oladipo fusion.

This Italian team really has some shooters.. Hartenstein with a strong 1st half in the 3rd place game. He's got great hand-eye coordination for getting steals.

Mushidi really does look like a very well rounded player, he almost reminds me of a Randy Foye/Oladipo fusion.

Fun fact:
Hartenstein's agent is BJ Armstrong

Fun fact:
Hartenstein's agent is BJ Armstrong

ESPN just posted a mock with him falling to 28.. I don't get how Marques Bolden who's looked very soft is ahead of him. I don't like their assesment of the bigs as a whole in the class either.

They do have Robert Williams 15th tho..

ESPN just posted a mock with him falling to 28.. I don't get how Marques Bolden who's looked very soft is ahead of him. I don't like their assesment of the bigs as a whole in the class either.

They do have Robert Williams 15th tho..

The good old Chad Fraud mock drafts are a mockery. Btw do you remember that Givony had Rudy mocked at 4 from the beginning of the college year until late January(midway through the conference schedule) and then he bounced him to 10 until mid May, when he started considering the feedback he gathered from talking to team officials. I liked his old drafts way more, when it was less meme-ish clickbait in the moment style of mocks and rather based on his personal opinion/feel he developed from watching the player for the better or worse.

Lithuania are missing layups like the ghost of Rudy Gobert is out there in the paint.

Kulboka's locked in tho. He looks 1st rd quality.

What do you think is his position in the league?

BTW Frank is handily outplaying Arnas Velicka, who is a year younger but is probably another NBA prospect for next year...

What do you think is his position in the league?

BTW Frank is handily outplaying Arnas Velicka, who is a year younger but is probably another NBA prospect for next year...

SF/SG, he might not ever be a starter but he could be a real burner off the bench, not a one trick pony.

Velicka looks good Frank looks good IMO, his J is on today.

SF/SG, he might not ever be a starter but he could be a real burner off the bench, not a one trick pony.

Velicka looks good Frank looks good IMO, his J is on today.

Yeah... I like Frank better though.

BTW Doumbouya must be lottery pick whenever he comes our, right? Need to see his measurements, but what he's showing at 15 against 2-3 years older players is quite impressive.

edit: Frank is a beast. Better prospect than Exum straight up. I'd trade Exum + our pick for the pick that lands us Frank without hesitation.

Last edited:
Yeah... I like Frank better though.

BTW Doumbouya must be lottery pick whenever he comes our, right? Need to see his measurements, but what he's showing at 15 against 2-3 years older players is quite impressive.

Doumbouya will go very high in the 2019 draft. probably top-10. His measurements are probably around 6'8½" in shoes with a 7'+ wingspan and I'd say a standing reach in the 9' territory already. He's regarded as the top talent in Europe born in 2000.

To me he's sorta like a blend of Michael Beasley and Andrew Wiggins, with minor traces of Jabari. He's got that elasticity they talk about with elite athletes, You can see it on his 2nd jump and when he's going full force, he's gonna be monstrously strong for a wing. He's got great body control.

Definitely a better prospect than OG Anunoby.

Sedekerskis leading this comeback right now.. We've got a game

lmao, I was watching Allen's post game interview, the dude was still crying. He has some serious anger management issues.

What a performance by Frank from 3.. 8/11 and counting.. 3 of them were from at-least NBA range too.

Kulboka's got 8 3's made too (on 15 attempts)