What's new

Following potential 2017 draftees...

Major bombshell in recruiting. Washington has fired Michael Porter Sr.. JR didn't sign a NLI, him going to Missouri is all but a done deal. (They've also hired his dad..)

[tweet]842145237174706177[/tweet]

Major bombshell in recruiting. Washington has fired Michael Porter Sr.. JR didn't sign a NLI, him going to Missouri is all but a done deal. (They've also hired his dad..)

Damn. That's a HUGE get for Missouri. colossal mistake by Washington.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Thanks
I heard his dad speak the other day and say he was 6'11 with a 7'4 WS. He was just awarded the best new talent of the ABA league. Don't know what that really says as I don't really know the level of comp but he has had a few eye opening performances. Went 7/7 from 3 in a recent game and they were pretty deep 3s. I think his explosiveness has also improved a lot. I also like his ability to handle the ball. Again I'm an Aussie so take all this with a grain of salt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost wanna say I don't believe those measurements til I see them. It's possible tho. If thats the case I've probably got him pegged too low.

Screen-Shot-2017-03-15-at-1.41.31-PM-634x356.png

this years nike hoop summit is must-see tv as usual. 5players draft eligible; sedekerskis, dos anjos, simanic, hartenstein and mushidi

Damn. That's a HUGE get for Missouri. colossal mistake by Washington.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
They fired Romar- Porter was just part of the staff. Had to fire Romar- even with big time recruits and lottery picks, they are a joke of a program. Considering the talent he brings in, has to be the worst basketball coach in the country.

Great showing from Chemezie Metu.. He's really athletic and plays with great fire. making a loud case for the 1st rd in 2017.

Metu's really a great fit on the Jazz. for most of the reasons I listed about Harry Giles. His athleticism is a stark contrast with Lyles and he's also way more mobile/agile than Favors, and can play C vs backup lineups.

He's a Sophomore but younger than Josh Jackson. Turns 20 next week.

He's Nigerian and a former soccer player and has really great footspeed and agility / explosion / acceleration and he's just easily a plus athlete even at the NBA level..

Also, clear as day, he's showing steady improvement, so a great candidate for sure.

I like his competitiveness too. This kid is a super obvious pro. I was pretty well convinced of that last year.

USC does a phenomenal job in recruiting and Enfield is a great coach. glad to see them move on. Everyone said they didn't deserve to be in.

Does Tyus Battle have a chance to be drafted at some point? Not the '17 draft, but later?

Highly regarded recruit and while he hasn't lit the world on fire he's been solid and had some good games. Nice length for a 2.

They fired Romar- Porter was just part of the staff. Had to fire Romar- even with big time recruits and lottery picks, they are a joke of a program. Considering the talent he brings in, has to be the worst basketball coach in the country.

This is still beyond asinine.. It's infuriating and IMO obviously a formation of instant gratification seeking (spoiled behavior). This dude got ran out of town because Marquese Chriss and Dejounte Murray were 4-star players good enough to go 1-and-done.

He is not a good coach in any way, I'm not saying that.

To run Michael Porter Jr out of town tho.. thats insane.. no doubt in my mind they win 20 games with him at the helm next year

[TWEET]840723563497762816[/TWEET]
I almost wanna say I don't believe those measurements til I see them. It's possible tho. If thats the case I've probably got him pegged too low.

Well, there is no actual confirmation on those measurements. Just basing off his dad and various reports varying from 7'3 WS minimum to 7'4. Could all be rubbish for all I know. He is looking much better this year though and I suppose that comes with confidence

https://mobile.twitter.com/olgunuluc/status/840723563497762816

Does Tyus Battle have a chance to be drafted at some point? Not the '17 draft, but later?

Highly regarded recruit and while he hasn't lit the world on fire he's been solid and had some good games. Nice length for a 2.

Battle has a chance to be drafted in the top 40 this year. He's be great value for Utah in the 2nd rd for damn sure.

I'd probably take him over Dwayne Bacon tbpfh.

He was actually one of the last cuts off my latest mock.

Deng Adel was the absolute last cut. I almost think hes better than Mikal Bridges, i'm torn a bit on them and what kinda offense they'll provide.

Screen-Shot-2017-03-15-at-1.41.31-PM-634x356.png

this years nike hoop summit is must-see tv as usual. 5players draft eligible; sedekerskis, dos anjos, simanic, hartenstein and mushidi

Can't wait to watch that game and see how these international guys play against domestic players. Dos Anjos in particular, I've watched him a little bit and honestly nothing about him really stands out to me as an NBA prospect. He's just... big.

Can't wait to watch that game and see how these international guys play against domestic players. Dos Anjos in particular, I've watched him a little bit and honestly nothing about him really stands out to me as an NBA prospect. He's just... big.

A lot stands out.. he's an 18 year old giant.. he shows a lot of flashes, hands, movement, he can run, he's got some touch and he's already a decent FT shooter..

plus he turns 19 at the end next month.. he's got a lot of time for improvement... a true project.

I wouldn't mind it if Utah took him with the GSW pick..

This team isn't gonna lack size inside LOL.. Nick Richards, Obiagu, Simanic, Hartenstein...

Sedekerskis is a power wing too..

That roster desperately misses a Dennis Schroder. They're gonna need 16 year old RJ Barrett and Sedekerskis to do a lot of facilitating from the wing.

Wigginton has been a player I've been hyping here for a while!!! glad to see he made it.

[TWEET]840723563497762816[/TWEET]

Well, there is no actual confirmation on those measurements. Just basing off his dad and various reports varying from 7'3 WS minimum to 7'4. Could all be rubbish for all I know. He is looking much better this year though and I suppose that comes with confidence

https://mobile.twitter.com/olgunuluc/status/840723563497762816

After futher review the WS looks legit. I'ma say he's more like 6'10. Not much of a difference.

Seems like a good fit here tbh.. I'm gonna move him up to the 30-40 range in the next mock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywvvz3GaK1E

After futher review the WS looks legit. I'ma say he's more like 6'10. Not much of a difference.

Seems like a good fit here tbh.. I'm gonna move him up to the 30-40 range in the next mock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywvvz3GaK1E

6'11' might have included the hair

Derrick White finished his college career last night with 30pts 6rebs 6ast and a L in the NIT. Eric Mika 29 7 and 2ast in a loss to UT Arlington.

Andrew White drops 34. Syracuse is my pick to win this thing..

On the tank watch a healthy Eric Bledsoe has just been shut down by the year. and I'm not sure if this is really a tank move because Ingram and Zubac are playing well -- Luol Deng and Mozgov have been shut down.