What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

You know who he reminds me of... you were comparing him to some athletic wings, but to me he looks more like... Kyle Anderson.

This isn't bad. He's like a Kyle Anderson and Exum fusion tbh.. but probably just translates as a swingman, doesn't really have that PG potential like Exum or that type of first step, so he'll fall further..

Troy Brown was making some amazing passes many years back as a 9th grader ... I used to post the vids, it wasn't your ordinary point forward stuff... He has a tremendous feel for the game, thats why he's mocked where he is...

If Troy Brown stays Oregon will be easily one of the most dangerous on the west coast with 2-major recruits in Bol Bol and Louis King coming to join the party. Which is kinda what I'm expecting.

He needs to work on his shot, I feel like Troy Brown will go to team workouts and lay bricks in those drills tbh..

Gilgeous-Alexander is an interesting player. He's a bit like a Larry Hughes, assuming anyone remembers who that is. I'm not sure if he's really a potential impact player or not, but draft sites seem to think he's the third best PG right now.

I don't know if he's a PG at the NBA level, might be more of a SG. That's fine though, because he's 6'6" with a crazy wingspan and elite shooter. He is an older freshman at 19 and half.

This is how I feel about no one having the sense to do a highlight package of Christ Koumadje's career-high 23 points (8 boards and 4blocks) in the double OT victory over Syracuse.

FWIW it's Christ like Marquese Chriss but with a T at the end.... not like Christ the redeemer!

He will be the first person born in Chad to make the NBA.. His name is abbreviated, it's really Jean Marc Christ Koumadje IIRC.. He was a Montverde kid and played with Ben Simmons...

His offensive rebound rate is gonna be obscene by years end..

I swear these people who make the videos probably don't think to look at Koumadje because these dumbass draft sites are slow on the trigger..

FSU fans suck in general... most of them are football fans who don't know the basics about basketball team..

Terrence Mann was sitting out in the concussion protocol for this game too, it's revealing Leonard Hamilton let Koumadje get up 14 FGA's (many of which were on Orebs) in that situation...

Born 7/7/96.. I'm quite sure he's gonna measure out much closer to 7'5" than 7'3"..

Last edited:
The HS class of 2020 is the greatest I've ever seen at this stage and I'm 100% certain it's gonna be better than the HS class of 2016 which just produced all these PG's.

2020 features the greatest crop of wings I've ever seen.. plus way more..

PKM will eventually say the same thing here... It's not an outlandish call.. It's actually an easy one to make, thats how good these kids are........... there are like a lot of potential phenoms.. The west coast is particularly loaded too..

Just watched this too.. it was... peculiar...

Last edited:
What are people’s thoughts on this C from Kansas? Dude is scoring almost 15 a game on 78% from the floor. 78%! That’s insane.

I don’t mean as a 1st rounder obvi since we have Rudy but man, where is this kid projected?

Think he could go somewhere in the 2nd, but I'm not interested. He's big and strong, but those easy buckets won't be there in the pros. Not great defensively, and his offensive skill level is terrible (41% FT shooter at KU).

What are people’s thoughts on this C from Kansas? Dude is scoring almost 15 a game on 78% from the floor. 78%! That’s insane.

I don’t mean as a 1st rounder obvi since we have Rudy but man, where is this kid projected?

The Nigerian Nightmare Udoka Azubuike, he's like an executioners dream of an NBA goon... Without a doubt, the strongest 15 year old I've ever seen. When I first posted about him here I'm pretty sure I said something like "this kid is strong enough to rip the rim off with one hand already.."

He's a sophomore but half a year younger than Marvin Bagley...........

Before I even get into it, Austin Wiley, who's a monster in his own right and has to sit out at Auburn this year is an interesting contrast point for Udoka..

I like him in the 29-40 range.. He's a Vernon Macklin level FT shooter, but still holds that draft weight IMO. If he can get to like 63% that'd be a huge uptick and would help his value...

He's a mauler and plays a demoralizing style of ball.. obviously he's not scared of anyone and he's like uh, not a nice guy, on the basketball court, that's putting it lightly.... He's like the type of dude who dominates and lets ya know about it every step of the way.. I'll always remember images of him dunking on like 6'5 150lb HS kids and barking and staring em down like some sort of fair competition was going on that he was excited about...

If I was the Warriors I'd target him... Zaza's a tough guy, not like this kid.. He's from the streets of Lagos...

I hope he hits the NBA like Mr Eko did the island on lost... I'm rooting for him bigtime.. I really like this Kansas team too..

I'll just say this if he reaches his potential, the fanbases of the 29 teams he's not on are all gonna hate him...

Last edited:
I don't say this often, but I'ma put out a choke-artist alert on Lonnie Walker...

There's something I'm picking up in crunch time that doesn't pass my eye test, I've been following this hunch for a while too, and it just ran true in spectacular fashion -- true professional scouts have gotta be all over this...

he keeps folding like that I can't imagine there's any way he declares...

Maryland Basketball should just take a week off after that L in that fashion.. Thats pathetic.. That coach is a disgrace..

That was like watching SVP's bad beats....... SVP should rant and rave about this tbh, how can u co-sign Turgeon?

I said it time and time again last year right? I think Huerter should just declare... Now of course i'm 'monday-morning-quarterbacking' but what exactly did he stick around for --- this?!??!?!?!?

He's gotta be so ****ing pissed, Im pissed watching it.... how many agonizing losses are they gonna have where he's burying big-time 3's to make up for others simple mistakes...?!?

LOL... so I just profiled that Azubuike can act like a jerk on the court... He didn't deserve that technical tho!!!! the WVU kid taunted Kansas way worse than that when they went up 5-0!!!!

thats bogus!!

and now Self pulls him out of the game....

Mmkay, which of the bigs at the very top do we feel fit with Rudy? Ayton/Bamba seem like obvious nos, Bagley seems like he could fit alright, how do others feel about JJJ?

If we wind up a tier back from that Knox/Bridges seem like they could work.

Mmkay, which of the bigs at the very top do we feel fit with Rudy? Ayton/Bamba seem like obvious nos, Bagley seems like he could fit alright, how do others feel about JJJ?

If we wind up a tier back from that Knox/Bridges seem like they could work.
Yeah, JJJ would be my pick. He is kind of comparable to Anthony Davis. Huge wingspan, elite shot blocking instincts, mobile enough to guard 4s, shows shooting potential.

My Jazz big board would be:
1. Doncic
2. Young
3. Porter
4. JJJ
5. Bagley
6. Ayton
7. Then there is a huge drop off

Yeah, JJJ would be my pick. He is kind of comparable to Anthony Davis. Huge wingspan, elite shot blocking instincts, mobile enough to guard 4s, shows shooting potential.

My Jazz big board would be:
1. Doncic
2. Young
3. Porter
4. JJJ
5. Bagley
6. Ayton
7. Then there is a huge drop off

I like it, the more I think of it the more he does seem like a really nice fit as a 3-D big man, could take up backup C minutes easily as well. Think Bamba deserves to be with those guys on other teams boards, but is absolutely unplayable with Rudy. Hate that Porter will likely wind up being completely workout dependent.

How would you feel if the team went with JJJ over one or more of the guys above him on your list?

I like it, the more I think of it the more he does seem like a really nice fit as a 3-D big man, could take up backup C minutes easily as well. Think Bamba deserves to be with those guys on other teams boards, but is absolutely unplayable with Rudy. Hate that Porter will likely wind up being completely workout dependent.

How would you feel if the team went with JJJ over one or more of the guys above him on your list?
I wouldn't be mad. JJJ could be the best player in the draft.

If Jaren Jackson and Mo Bamba are on the board, Bamba is the BPA every time....

Jaren Jackson is fantastic... I was here hyping him long before the Hoops Summit which is where they finally caved in and admitted he was a lotto talent, something I was saying here back when he was ranked 15-20 in his class #17 IIRC... I was posting the footage of Kobe dunking on his dad, and saying this kid's pops played in the NBA and Jr is immensly more talented.. Also I think I used to say "He's built like Alpha Kaba but way better at everything"..

I would experiment with Bamba at PF and Gobert at C... I really don't care what anyone else to say on the matter... didn't I always used to say lets get Porzingis to put next to Rudy (and people thought it was stupid), i feel the same about this... Mo could play PF, he's a freak...

In a few years anyone who did is gonna say "what the **** were we thinking passing on Mo Bamba???"

Mo Bamba has a lot of similarities personality wise with Victor Oladipo, thats worth something to me.. This kid is gonna be big-time, honestly he's a better prospect than Rudy...

Last edited:
I mean, being a better prospect than Rudy isn't saying much. He may have deserved higher, but he went #27. He got to where he is by working his *** off after being drafted.