What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

Is Vincent Edwards an NBA player? perhaps a 2nd rounder? 15 and 8 on 61% TS. Dropped 30, 5 and 5 on Michigan tonight on just 11 shots.

over his career has consistently been a 40%+ and 80%+ 3pt and FT shooter, so dude can clearly shoot it.

Is Vincent Edwards an NBA player? perhaps a 2nd rounder? 15 and 8 on 61% TS. Dropped 30, 5 and 5 on Michigan tonight on just 11 shots.

over his career has consistently been a 40%+ and 80%+ 3pt and FT shooter, so dude can clearly shoot it.

Yep for sure... I been carrying on about the SF's in the 20-40 range being super strong, Edwards will likely get the short end of that stick ---- BUT he's the type of LATE 2nd rd pick that a playoff team could take and give a chance to make the squad. One of his limiting factors I guess is he's not laterally quick.

His game is smooth, he makes good reads, plays the game clean, I loved Purdue last year but this season is on a totally different level. That PG Carsen Edwards, De'Aaron Fox's old backup, he can really play too.. All last year they said "but purdue doesn't have any guards" and it wasn't ever tru.

That giant Haarms is NBA bound too... That kid is gonna get drafted when its all said and done..

This kid Jalen Green is simply the best guard from California since Lonzo Ball and tbpfh... he's probably gonna be better... He's the major leader for the #1 pick in 2021.. I would also say he's a better prospect than Donovan Mitchell and would swap their rights straight up.. It's insane a kid like this is gonna do a year in college because of some stupid rule.

This kid is Derrick Rose levels of spectacular in HS.... which is like, unreal, unfathomable territory...

This kid is a young legend... One of the best 15 year olds you could ever see play a game (ever!)..

This kid Jalen Green is simply the best guard from California since Lonzo Ball and tbpfh... he's probably gonna be better... He's the major leader for the #1 pick in 2021.. I would also say he's a better prospect than Donovan Mitchell and would swap their rights straight up.. It's insane a kid like this is gonna do a year in college because of some stupid rule.

This kid is Derrick Rose levels of spectacular in HS.... which is like, unreal, unfathomable territory...

This kid is a young legend... One of the best 15 year olds you could ever see play a game (ever!)..

I watched the first 45 seconds and he didn’t impress me all that much but I will say he does look super young and as if he could grow another few inches and really fill out.

I think we need to talk more about Miles Bridges. I go back and forth on him, but he's been really, really good the last couple of weeks. No longer settling for so many bad looks. He's an exceptional athlete and looks as though he'll be able to do just about everything Jimmy Butler does offensively. He's putting up good numbers (18/7/3), comparable to what he did as a freshman last year. I think he goes top 10. He's shooting 36% from 3-pt on nearly 6 attempts per game. It would be great if he were an inch or two taller and had more wingspan, but the guy can really play.

Last edited:
I think we need to talk more about Miles Bridges. I go back and forth on him, but he's been really, really good the last couple of weeks. No longer settling for so many bad looks. He's an exceptional athlete and looks as though he'll be able to do just about everything Jimmy Butler does offensively. He's putting up good numbers (18/7/3), comparable to what he did as a freshman last year. I think he goes top 10. He's shooting 36% from 3-pt on nearly 6 attempts per game. It would be great if he were an inch or two taller and had more wingspan, but the guy can really play.

Are we sure he hasnt raped anyone?

Jeez... These details on Adrian Payne are really bad, I might get infacted posting em... If these claims are true he's a rapist...

Bizarre to know we were on this site discussing these on the court matters while stuff LIKE THAT was going on off the court...

There's some faulty reporting goin on here too.. Dare I even say Fake News?

zdSANR7.jpg

Mikal Bridges would be a really great fit next to Donovan, Dante, and Ingles. Outside shooting, length, and athleticism
I still think that the best course of action is to go back to having a bunch of guys that have good length and outside shooting that can switch all day. Get multiple two way players that can contribute even when they have an off night. I’m cool with getting some offensive minded guys to spread the floor, but they’re not going to outscore the Warriors or Rockets that way. Guys like Mikal Bridges would seem to be a perfect fit for that blueprint. I’d be really happy to get him.

Jazz could used Jalen Hudson with their 2nd rd pick. 6'6" SG/SF pure gunner. Reminds me a bit of Courtney Lee.

Seems like he's more underrated than overrated...