What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

Dikembe Dixon whos declared and according to that list, in. Interesting prospect he's got a pro build, has to work on his shooting and he could stick.

Jack McVeigh a Jr out of Nebraska who's in is probably going back to Australia to play pro. thats probably what Harry Frolling is doing aswell.

Terry Larrier (UConn) another 6'8" SF type (all 3 of these players) wont get drafted he's got a chance to stick though. He needs to stay healthy, more potential than Ricky Ledo for sure.

Last edited:
One things for certain there's gonna be some deadly shooters on the board in the 2nd rd for Utah....

Malik Newman could be a real steal for Utah, u have a great coach, u need firepower, Malik Newman has a chance to get WHITE HOT, and he's got a chance to get hot quick.. I just absolutely swear by the purity of his shot.. People tried to downplay how good that Kansas team was all year and ultimately they fell short, they took out Duke though which was not an easy task.

Last edited:
Shake Milton is in for sure, good. I'd definitely have him in the first rd if I did a mock. Anyone who thinks Grayson Allen is better than Shake Milton is an idiot.

Wow Corey Sanders is definitely in according to that list. I doubt he gets drafted. Someone will take a flier though for sure. He's not the type of kid built to go to school... He'd have put up some damn good stats as a Jr tho

De'Anthony Melton is really a player to watch going into this next stage of the game. Everyone is gonna want to get him in for workouts the Jazz will want him 2 or 3x because he wasn't allowed to play, seemed he took some improper benefits that everyone knew about so USC played it safe and didn't let him play.

If he's been working on his 3pt shot this whole time it could be a big deal. He's super athletic too and will likely test out quite well.

I know zhaire smith has become a hot name but Melton provides many of the same things and he could be looked at as a combo guard. Melton could also measure bigger than expected, former 3-star recruit.

there's a few players I like testing the waters;
Shamorie Ponds (St. Johns) Tried to tell ya about this kid when he was a HS Sr. ! Author of Duke and Villanova upsets, silky smooth lefty with scoring punch.

Justin James (Wyoming - I love watching Wyoming, this kid and Hayden Dalton are an excellent 1-2 punch)

Max Strus (DePaul - 6'6 SG this kid can play. Underrated nationally for sure.)

Jarrey Foster - remember this name 6'6" swingman from (SMU) - Potentially one of the best athletes in the entire draft, I will make a post about him later. got injured.

Jerome Robinson (BC) - do i really need to extol the virtues of Robinson at this point? I've been trying to mention him steadily for the past 2 seasons for sure.

Jalen Hudson (Florida) - I am a huge fan of this kid, he shoots the ball in an unothodox manner but when he's got it grooved he gets White hot, also has a very nice bag of tricks as just a scorer, 6'5". Definitely inside and top-45 list i'd throw together.

Drew Eubanks (Oregon St.) - I like this kid I think he's got a chance to stick. Definitely can play in other pro leagues for a long time, strong 6'10 and a damn good athlete with some good shotblocking instincts. He could've declared last year IMO.

The Martin Twins (Nevada) - The brothers had a spectacular march madness really showing off the ball skills, at about 6'7" with 6'10 wingpsans they'll look to ride a wave of momentum thru the process. will be very interesting to see if they hold up well in workouts, im not so sure. I kinda always thought Jordan Caroline who's also testing to be a better pro prospect, could be wrong tho cuz if they can shoot, the twins can put the ball on the floor.

Lindell Wigginton (ISU)- This kid would be drafted if he declared, will be interested to see how he measures. Covered him extensively, good prospect.

Carsen Edwards (Purdue) - I'd put him on any top-60 if he ends up in the draft. This kid is NBA quick, he's explosive, he can shoot, he can play point, he is a legit player. Bill Raferty loves this kid, there was really a few memorable performances from hiim this season, he's an EXCELLENT college pg by any measure.

Then u have 3 possible impact ones in Kris Wilkes 6'8" 19 year old freshman at UCLA, Sanagba Konate 6'8" shotblocking extra-ordinaire at WVU and PJ Washington 3/4 Supreme, closest thing to Paul Millsap in this draft, whos a possible fringe 1st rder.

*One thing thats key to keep in mind with PJ Washington is he's been showcasing SF and perimeter skills but he's possibly one of the more ready players in the entire draft to step in at PF and be productive for a team, especially off the bench, Washington will grab boards for sure, he's got amazing instincts on the glass very good hops and like a 7'3" wingspan.

Konate could go decently high for sure. As could Wilkes who could really do wonders for his stock by shooting the ball well from outside.

There's a very long list of players they have listed outside of the top-100 that are top-100 quality IMO;

Jon Elmore (Marshall), Omer Yurtseven(NC St)

LOL are they bullshitting with this this one, Austin Wiley (Auburn) What planet are we on where austin wiley isn't a top-100 prospect, LOL, that **** is stupid as ****. Let me post a video of Austin Wiley, i'm appalled.

Dewan Huell for all his faults is still somewhere in the top-100.

Nick Weatherspoon is easily a top-100 type of prospect......

How are they gonna have Bruno Fernando listed at 6'11" which he's not and then outside of the top-100? this is dumb

Jalen McDaniels is a long-armed freshman out of SDSU a possible super sleeper. He has a younger brother Jaden thats a DYNAMITE prospect and like 6'9" already and plays on the wing.........

Aric Holman 6'10 at the ****** MSU remains underrated but they at least mention he's in the top-100. I swear thats the type of kid who's just underrated because he's skinny. I'd just list him at PF tho, not PF/C. Some of their Listings are way offf...

Alright so I don't pay for any insider info as yall know. This above list has many names on it I know of that haven't really been discussed, so I'll get into it a bit more.

There is also some interesting positional and even height listings..

for example lets say Bruno Fernando is 6'11 as listed, that could change things. I do think some of these heights are guesstimates though. Jarred Vanderbilt is listed at 6'8" I'm pretty sure hes a legit 6'9".

This wasn't an insider article it was free to view

New mock on ESPN. They have Jontay Porter going in the 2nd round, which I don't agree with at all. They still have the Jazz taking Anfernee Simons at #24.

Watch for Porter and Isaac Bonga to climb during draft workouts.

Some highlights from ESPN's mock, late lottery and beyond since the rest doesn't really affect the Jazz. Let me know if there's a player you want to see about their draft position.

14: Nuggets take Lonnie Walker

15: Wizards take Kevin Knox

16: Suns take Zhaire Smith

17: Suns take Holiday

18: Hawks take Troy Brown

19: Bulls take Mitchell Robinson

20: Wolves via OKC take Bates Diop

21: Spurs take Musa

22: Jazz take Anfernee Simons

28: GSW takes Chandler Hutchison

31: Suns take Shake Milton

33: Hawks take Jontay Porter

35: Mavs take Hamidou Diallo

36: Kings take Shamet

38: Sixers take Justin Jackson

39: Sixers take Rodions Kurucs

44: Lakers take Mo Wagner

49: Pelicans take Svi Mykhailiuk

51: Spurs take Isaac Bonga

52: Jazz take Kevin Hervey from Texas Arlington

55: Hornets take Rawle Alkins

Looking at last years draft 2 of my favorite players where traded for Bradley.

Question: would you rather have Royce O'Neale and Tony bradley or Josh Hart and Thomas Bryant?

Bradley is probably better then Bryant but Josh Hart would be awesome coming off the bench for the jazz.

Sent from my Z981 using JazzFanz mobile app

Josh Hart, SG 22.7 mpg 7.3 ppg 4.1 rpg 1.2 apg 0.72 spg 0.26 bpg 0.7 tpg 11.6 per
Josh Hart, SG .464 fg% .383 3pt% 0.68 ft%

6'5"
23 years old

Royce O'Neale, SF 16.5 mpg 4.9 ppg 3.3 rpg 1.4 apg 0.54 spg 0.22 bpg 0.8 tpg 10.7 per
Royce O'Neale, SF .416 fg% .342 3pt% 0.80 ft%

6'6"
24 years old

as the season has gone on Hart has gotten better and O'Neale has gotten worse. Don't get me wrong I love my Jazz but Hart would have been a great addition.

would be good to have Hart on the team because he's good at basketball. dumb to even compare him to O'Neale - its not either/or.