What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

Are they going to draft international 4/5/6 times tho? They have 11 players under contract for next year. They have 4 players stashed overseas and a few probably want to come over. AND they have 6 picks in this draft, 4 in the second round.
Yeah, probably.

Watching Oregon v Arizona on espnu- in OT troy brown not doing much down the stretch, drives gets blocked by Alkins- ball goes out of bounds. Oregon ball. Brown gets it back on the ensuing possession, immediately takes it to the hoop again and scores a sweet driving layup. Gotta love the stones on the youngster.

Watching Oregon v Arizona on espnu- in OT troy brown not doing much down the stretch, drives gets blocked by Alkins- ball goes out of bounds. Oregon ball. Brown gets it back on the ensuing possession, immediately takes it to the hoop again and scores a sweet driving layup. Gotta love the stones on the youngster.

maxresdefault.jpg

O'Connor also just moved MPJ up to 4 on his newest mock... I hope there's pure chaos at the start of this draft.

edit: jeez also moved Knox from 17 to 7 to the Bulls.

Last edited:
I've had MPJ at 4 in my mock for weeks. Mocks are finally catching up that he's not going to fall.

It's gonna be funny if Hutchison doesn't go at 22. People are treating the rumor that Chicago promised him as 100% fact.

When i look at the above matrix what pops out to me the most is Mitchell Robinson at 27. dunno how he could possibly fall that far.

Well, he's 20 and only has played high school ball. Dropping out of the combine for apparently no reason at all doesn't look good, naturally raises questions.

I think I’m fine with Bates-Diop or Huerter. We’ll see how it all goes

At a minimum, 2 out of the following 5 players will be available at #21:
  • Elie Okobo
  • Kevin Huerter
  • Anfernee Simons
  • Keita Bates-Diop
  • Jerome Robinson

Don't want Simons unless our brass sees something special in him. Everyone else on that list will be helpful come playoff time. Simons is such a project....

Hmm.. Troy Brown gives me that heavy footed 'Evan Turner', 'Derrick Williams' vibe... don't like it at all to be honest.

Damn, first time watching Jerome Robinson today as I see he's in our range ... that boy can ball!

Anyone else see a bit of a 'Lillard' or 'McCollum' vibe from him? Older guy from a small school with chip on his shoulder, something to prove, really good scorer who can knock down 3's and is explosive enough to finish at the rim? Seems like a really smart player too.

I really like this guy for us next to Mitchell.

Damn, first time watching Jerome Robinson today as I see he's in our range ... that boy can ball!

Anyone else see a bit of a 'Lillard' or 'McCollum' vibe from him? Older guy from a small school with chip on his shoulder, something to prove, really good scorer who can knock down 3's and is explosive enough to finish at the rim? Seems like a really smart player too.

I really like this guy for us next to Mitchell.

THANK YOU. He gets completely overlooked here. Kid is a flat out baller. Size is his only "issue" to me. He will be a positive rotation player for whatever team he ends up on. He's not my first choice,
but I would be okay with him on the team next year. Why? because he has the "it" factor. Seems to be a high IQ, confident player, that plays with an edge. I'll go to battle with those types anyday.

A Major bombshell just went off at the top olf the 2019 draft. Charles Bassey just reclassified up to go to Western Kentucky. He could go as high as #1. Born 10/28/00 he'll be one of the youngest in the field. He's a better prospect than Favors was, he's got KG's nickname "The big ticket". Not counting Giannis, Bassey is the best Nigerian born prospect since Hakeem.