What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

For one, Thomas is almost three years older than Huerter. Moreover, I think there is massive upside for Huerter should he improve his FT%. I also think Huerter could be a solid defender. Maybe not Thomas good but solid. But yeah, the near three year age gap is huge.

This. Also, I think that Huerter's offensive skill set may translate better to the NBA level than Khyri's. Huerter is better than Khyri in iso, as a PnR ball handler and as an off ball offensive player. Huerter also has a lightning quick release on his jumper and seems like more of a pure shooter. I don't question Khyri on defense but I do question how he translates offensively.

DL knows the price now. If there is someone he wants in the late first early second he'll wait to see if they are there before pulling the trigger.

Good deal for Lakers and Sixers there.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
We’ve got two second round picks owed to us from Washington and SA. Perhaps that SA one just became more valuable. Not sure how many teams want to move out of the thirties. Philly has like 10 picks on this draft so there’s was a necessity.

Atlanta has 3 first rounders and 1 second rounder. Getting 30 or 34 is the best bet.

Tomorrow better be pure chaos. I'm gonna be so disappointed if there's no trades after all this smoke.

I'm starting to think that Mikal Bridges might be the real deal. Philly is really big on ZSmith. Maybe we can figure something out where we trade up and they still get Smith.

I'm starting to think that Mikal Bridges might be the real deal. Philly is really big on ZSmith. Maybe we can figure something out where we trade up and they still get Smith.

Apparently the Lakers really want to move up for Zhaire too. I have a feeling if Philly doesn't take Mikal he's gonna fall to the mid teens.

Mikal absolutely is the real deal. If he somehow gets to the teens, Lindsey needs to work some magic.

I remember Tony Jones tweeting last year that the Jazz loved Mikal, but he decided to stay in college. I used to be higher on him, but I think I like Miles more now.