What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

@EvanDaniels
5-star guard Collin Sexton commits to Alabama

John Petty chooses between Bama and UK later tonight.. Avery Johnson is worth every penny they paid him if he pulls this off.

@EvanDaniels
Five-star forward PJ Washington just verbally committed to Kentucky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLIhDZ-jJjE

There's definitely some parallels with Washington's game and Paul Millsap.. They've got almost identical builds, P.J. has a great nose for the ball.

Washington's WS is bout 1-2" longer, and he's probably a bit more explosive vertically at this point.

@jerrymeyer247 1m1 minute ago
Alabama pulls off the double play today landing John Petty to go along w Collin Sexton

Nice backcourt for Avery.

I'ma be tuned in. Sexton is gonna be a damn good player with another year of preperation under his belt. We'll see what happens with Petty's 3pt shot, if its good he's gonna be legit, he's a good match with Sexton though, even if his 3 isn't consistent.

No way Lonnie Walker picks UK. I think he was supposed to visit Syracuse this weekend and he's not there.

It's down to Arizona and Villanova IMO.

Word is mom wants Nova, Lonnie wants AZ, and dad is pitching UK as a compromise to mom wanting him to "stay home" and Lonnie not feeling it.. but mom is always persuasive.

Word is mom wants Nova, Lonnie wants AZ, and dad is pitching UK as a compromise to mom wanting him to "stay home" and Lonnie not feeling it.. but mom is always persuasive.

can u pls explain wtf is going on here!?!?! not only is there a concern at guard, theres concern at SF.. how does that happen at this stage?!

Obviously if they land Kevin Knox and one of the PG's the concern will look silly, Knox looks unlikely though.

Jarred Vanderbilt would ease the concern too. If Gabriel returns I don't think they're redundant, I'd actually say they're complimemtary for college ball.

doesn't it seem like Kris Wilkes should've been pursued further?!?!

can u pls explain wtf is going on here!?!?! not only is there a concern at guard, theres concern at SF.. how does that happen at this stage?!

Obviously if they land Kevin Knox and one of the PG's the concern will look silly, Knox looks unlikely though.

Jarred Vanderbilt would ease the concern too. If Gabriel returns I don't think they're redundant, I'd actually say they're complimemtary for college ball.

doesn't it seem like Kris Wilkes should've been pursued further?!?!
U sound like a Kentucky fan. LOL
We go through this every year and every year Cal pulls out, at worst, the 2nd best class.
We'll get ours. Stop freaking out.

U sound like a Kentucky fan. LOL
We go through this every year and every year Cal pulls out, at worst, the 2nd best class.
We'll get ours. Stop freaking out.
Yeah but it's not gonna be the 2nd best class.. Arizona and Duke.. u know this.. It'll be close so I'm not freaking out.

I just don't understand why a wider net wasn't cast. I don't understand why McCoy wasn't recruited, how do you recruit a player like Dakari Johnson and not McCoy?!?!?!!

Yeah but it's not gonna be the 2nd best class.. Arizona and Duke.. u know this.. It'll be close so I'm not freaking out.

I just don't understand why a wider net wasn't cast. I don't understand why McCoy wasn't recruited, how do you recruit a player like Dakari Johnson and not McCoy?!?!?!!

Best recruiter of all time deserves the benefit of the doubt.
I will wait and see.

Best recruiter of all time deserves the benefit of the doubt.
I will wait and see.

Agreed

These aren;t exactly new questions, been pondering about these players offers for some time...

Do you think theres any chance they get back in on Brian Bowen??

Watch out for this guy...

You'll thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roJCrVgnzqk

Watch out for this guy...

You'll thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roJCrVgnzqk

Fall started out the season with a 16 and 16 game, 1 ast and 4 blocks. There's many giants on the radar for the next 2 drafts Fall could be one of the best. He's the biggest too.

He was completely unranked by DX last winter now they've got him #36 inthe Sophomore rankings. Which is still probably too low.

John Collins at #31 is definitely too low.

Lonnie Walker commits to Miami!!!

If Bruce Brown returns which is probable, Miami will have an extremely potent trio of shooters starting PG-SG-SF (with Vasiljevic at PG). They'll have an NBA quality big in Dewan Huell too.

[MENTION=268]Jeff[/MENTION]borzello
Sources: Charles Bassey, No. 2 recruit in 2019, ruled ineligible for season