What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

The 38-win D. Rose team in Memphis was just a FT away from the chip too. It took one of the greatest shots in the history of college ball to deny them.

7 years.
4 final 4's
chip

.... and EVERYONE said prior to the chip that you can't win it with freshman.. then when he did it switched to why didn't he win more. Lol .. hating bitches gon hate bitch.

Haters? You sound like my dumbass students who have no better comeback. Here are the facts. He has had the best talent in college for years and years and years now and he still only has one ring. Why? Because he's nothing special as a HC.

The 38-win D. Rose team in Memphis was just a FT away from the chip too. It took one of the greatest shots in the history of college ball to deny them.

No, it took Calipari being a dumbass and not explicitly telling his players to foul to lose that game. It never should've gone to OT.

Haters? You sound like my dumbass students who have no better comeback. Here are the facts. He has had the best talent in college for years and years and years now and he still only has one ring. Why? Because he's nothing special as a HC.

I own you. So just keep talking ****.
It's all you got.

@JayhawkSlant
Jayhawks land five-star recruit Billy Preston https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/1232 … #kubball

CxkurIHUsAAns2f.jpg

I have the inclination that Vanderbilt will end up the better player than the higher ranked/priority Kevin Knox long-term anyway. Jarred was probably the first player from this class mentioned on this forum. He's longer, has a better feel for the game and I think will be a better rebounder. Knox is still a work in progress, right now he's too main-hand dominant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Dwvo62MhM&t=14s
Posted this video here many years back.

Vanderbilt and Kris Wilkes(UCLA) was always the SF tandem I wanted UK to land in this class.

@AdamZagoria
2017 F @wendellcarter34 has already signed his NLI, his mom tells me. Announces tomorrow. Duke the heavy favorite.

Players like Geurschon Yabusele and Juancho Hernangomez going in the top-20 bode well for a prospect like Dino Radoncic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWRF5Z3L6XM

He's born in January '99 so just a month off from 2017 draft eligibility. Definitely a player to watch though. He just got an invite to this years Basketball without Borders camp. Looks about 6'8".

He's put up 24ppg in his last 3 games in the Spanish EBA.

Calpri is all recruiter and a sorry sorry X and O coach. The proof is in the pudding. Number 1 after number 1 class, so many burger boys and yet only has one chip.. Dude is a joke of a coach, He proved that by his stint in the NBA.

Calpri is all recruiter and a sorry sorry X and O coach. The proof is in the pudding. Number 1 after number 1 class, so many burger boys and yet only has one chip.. Dude is a joke of a coach, He proved that by his stint in the NBA.

Yeah and Nick Saban is a terrible coach because he couldnt get it done in the NFL, right?

Is his nickname "Young Bull"?

Yep, The Young Bull.

He's a testament to the strength in the Georgia recruiting hotspot, went from a local recruit to MVP of the FIBA team and averaging like 32ppg in the EYBL league(Like Malik Newman) in no-time . The name is fitting. He's a relentless attacking PG almost in the mold of Allen Iverson, and is very difficult to keep in check, he's the quickest guard in the class, he's quick like a lighting fast small guard but he's 6'2"..

He wanted to be recruited as the star of the team and to go somewhere to run the show/offense, which is probably in his best interest.

Duval is monstrously strong for a HS PG and basically a lock to go top10 in 2018 and he couldn't do much to keep him in check.

IMG won the game, i'm not all that familiar with their rosters but #22 on Duval's team IMG is Silvio De Souza who's a top 10 recruit in the next class and basically an impossible matchup in HS so I'm sure he had something to do with the result.