What's new

Following Potential 2019 Draftees

Just for the record too cuz this certainly went over EVERYONE's head at the time I posted it. Donovan Mitchell, I have long said, many years back here that the area he was playing HS ball in this Connecticut/Massachusetts/New Hampshire area is an underrated hotspot...

I posted it here at the latest 2014... It's true. I can drop a list of players from that region recently and demonstrate a trend of underrated-ness..

I'm so far ahead of y'all on this particular subject I gotta still explain my posts from 4 years ago..

for the final 2 months of the 2018 draftees' thread 80-90% of the posts were about players I was hyping years in advance, way before the consensus caught up.

Just for the record too cuz this certainly went over EVERYONE's head at the time I posted it. Donovan Mitchell, I have long said, many years back here that the area he was playing HS ball in this Connecticut/Massachusetts/New Hampshire area is an underrated hotspot...

I posted it here at the latest 2014... It's true. I can drop a list of players from that region recently and demonstrate a trend of underrated-ness..

I'm so far ahead of y'all on this particular subject I gotta still explain my posts from 4 years ago..

for the final 2 months of the 2018 draftees' thread 80-90% of the posts were about players I was hyping years in advance, way before the consensus caught up.

You sure do look for a lot of validity for someone who “doesn’t care” what he’s perceived as on this site. I’ve said it for years now. You hype up so many guys you’re bound to hit on a few of them. I never read you bringing up the tons of prospects you were wrong on. You just go back and edit your posts lmao.

And what would your average Jazzfan have said about 2014 Donovan Mitchell? I'll tell you. A vast majority of the people who post in these draftees would've concocted all sorts of false narratives to justify why draftexpress wasn't giving him more hype and why he's not a 5-star recruit.. Lame asses would've started going thruu his stats and said he's too short and the standard way that they percieve a very long list of players they haven't seen a game of. they'd have called him way too short to play SG, they'd have called him old for his grade. Now y'all would kiss his *** if given the
opportunity.

I've been here long enough to know thats precisely what'd have happened.

My aptitude on this subject is beyond your comprehension level, you think talking in circles is gonna reveal otherwise? so be it. Run your mouth all u want, I'm better at it.

I percieve the lames who show up in this threads to hassle me like this as little kids threatening to hold their breaths to kill themselves. Thats how serious i take you and your posts.

and I'll whoop your *** in basketball.. LOL... Lets start a gofundme for a $100 buy in 1v1 jazzfans tournament ill fly cross the country and obliterate y'all day-job workers 1 by 1. If I win I'll never post here again either. I demand it's put on video too, when I'm crossing people at will and throwing down dunks, I'm stop in the middle of the game and ask one of you fools "You know this game better than me?" then blow past ya again for another ez bucket

Lol, this is staying in topic?

One thing is for sure you are good at knowing about high school kids, and embarrassing yourself with posts like this. But I'm guessing you are 15 years old so it makes sense.

And sure fly out and play 1 on 1. We will see how good you are.

You sure do look for a lot of validity for someone who “doesn’t care” what he’s perceived as on this site. I’ve said it for years now. You hype up so many guys you’re bound to hit on a few of them. I never read you bringing up the tons of prospects you were wrong on. You just go back and edit your posts lmao.

Plus he deletes old posts if he is wrong. That's how much he cares.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure pgab is a 55 yr old with a 15 yr old pysche

Sent from my XT1575 using JazzFanz mobile app

This is what its all about. It's not about impressing some boring people on a message board.

The non-draft related threads y'all like to usually post in are mostly all **** topics compared to the draft. you guys wouldn't know though because you've got ****** tastes.

Last edited:
**** up this thread all you want. I've already reserved most of the posts on the first 10 pages, I've outlined many of the usual suspects already... I'll take X months off and come back y'all will finally catch wind of some **** I knew and posted months or years ago, then you can all pretend like I didn't say it.

Seems to me like y'all are the children here if thats the M.O.

What you can’t seem to comprehend is that most of us don’t care who’s first to a prospect, or who’s the best at it. We’re just here to ********, it’s like an old town diner, ya know? This is just for fun and to waste time.

You can’t make it through a days worth of posts without telling us how much better you are. And guess what?! Nobody cares if you are. Don’t let your massive insecurity issues, and little man syndrome, ruin your life.

**** up this ****** thread that no one cares about all you want. I've already reserved most of the posts on the first 5 pages(ill delete half my posts later), I've outlined many of the usual suspects already that none of you care about or even read because who gives a ****... I'll take months off and probably not come back, because Ill go act internet cool on another board before they start laughing at me too much.

I fixed it so now this is your best post on Jazzfanz ever!

I love that every 6 months or so PGAB throws a little kid fit and tries to sound as tough and cool as he can. Best time of the year on here.

It might be one of the longest running alt accounts. Ill assume this until @Gilles de Rais shows up in SLC and embarrasses himself on the basketball court. I hear @Archie Moses is lifting again for the last 6 months and can dunk all over him.

I love that every 6 months or so PGAB throws a little kid fit and tries to sound as tough and cool as he can. Best time of the year on here.

It might be one of the longest running alt accounts. Ill assume this until @Gilles de Rais shows up in SLC and embarrasses himself on the basketball court. I hear @Archie Moses is lifting again for the last 6 months and can dunk all over him.
How dare you bring me into this.

Keep an eye on 4star freshman Marcus Bingham Jr. at Michign, they say he's 6'10" or 6'11" and grown 8 or 9 inches since freshman year in HS. Skinny but is a nice 3pt shooter and mobile.

reported 7'4" wingspan

You try to instigate what? you find this conversation redeeming? You're a simpleton, like Nelson Muntz in the simpsons. All you do is reveal your pitiful nature. go take your aderall or whatever other amphetamines you're likely hooked on. ****ing bird brains. i ****ing multi task 20 other things while I post here, half u lames probably sit and just do this **** as your main activity.

you people make me believe that the avg joe really does have a split second attention span. You don't got **** better to do than instigate some meaningless argument on a basketball forum for a team thats an afterthought/doormat?

If I didn't have 20 other strategies already employed up and running going according to plan, i wouldn't be posting here. But I do. You probably don't tho, you probably work your day job and spend your little bit of free time doing things like make posts on this forum, and if you do so happen to have tons of passive income like me, you're probably twice my age.

Last edited:

This is what its all about. It's not about impressing some boring people on a message board.

The non-draft related threads y'all like to usually post in are mostly all **** topics compared to the draft. you guys wouldn't know though because you've got ****** tastes.

Nah, the other threads are awesome cuz all the rest of us are Jazz fans

I wanna feel bad for you, but you’re such a prick I have a hard time doing it. You’re a sad man.
you and these other jerks come here to post about me.you're on my dick. You create alt accounts to talk to me, you are far more infatuated with me than vice verse..... you're just another bug on the windshield, another random utah jazz fan asshat on this forum that can't debate me about basketball so you resort to getting personal, your name is inconsequential. Meanwhile my name, it rings bells around here.

I only come here to post about 2019 draftees.

I've been a good looking dude all my life, I understand how deeply confused wanna be cool dudes react around a guy like me, you're jealous, I get it, I can pul the chick you'd chase for months in a matter of seconds.... so you wanna show how clever you are, to feel good about yourself you MUST walk alway with the last word, because thats truly a signal of the winner.... you haven't liked guys like me your whole life, when you think of me you probably think of the dude who stole your childhood girlfriend, and a petty victory over me on some internet forum is like a victory vs that dude.