What's new

Following Potential 2019 Draftees

Nah, the other threads are awesome cuz all the rest of us are Jazz fans

same jazz fans who used to break my balls when I said they'd make the playoffs if Hayward walks. U guys sure are a unified bunch. LOL. This fanbases as all fanbases, are a vast majority deluded scatterbrained casuals. Sit on that and twirl for a while. ya bitch.

You're the same way all fan bases are, when their a doormat team, "no one can talk bad about our players but us". FOH

Reactions: 8
You try to instigate what? you find this conversation redeeming? You're a simpleton, like Nelson Muntz in the simpsons. All you do is reveal your pitiful nature. go take your aderall or whatever other amphetamines you're likely hooked on. ****ing bird brains. i ****ing multi task 20 other things while I post here, half u lames probably sit and just do this **** as your main activity.

you people make me believe that the avg joe really does have a split second attention span. You don't got **** better to do than instigate some meaningless argument on a basketball forum for a team thats an afterthought/doormat?

If I didn't have 20 other strategies already employed up and running going according to plan, i wouldn't be posting here. But I do. You probably don't tho, you probably work your day job and spend your little bit of free time doing things like make posts on this forum, and if you do so happen to have tons of passive income like me, you're probably twice my age.
I just like to keep quoting you so we can laugh at your posts later. These posts are just too gold not to.

"you people make me believe that the avg joe really does have a split second attention span."

Yes, I agree. As an average person you seem to have a short attention span.

same jazz fans who used to break my balls when I said they'd make the playoffs if Hayward walks. U guys sure are a unified bunch. LOL. This fanbases as all fanbases, are a vast majority deluded scatterbrained casuals. Sit on that and twirl for a while. ya bitch.

You're the same way all fan bases are, when their a doormat team, "no one can talk bad about our players but us". FOH

Damn, bro. Don’t insult the fanbase I’m a part of and call me a bitch. I’m devastated. Insults are always most cutting when they come from someone whose thoughts deserve to be defecated upon.

All you do is reveal your pitiful nature. go take your aderall or whatever other amphetamines you're likely hooked on. ****ing bird brains.

Funny you say this. I was about to ask you the same thing. I'm guessing you're on some kind of opiate + potentially methamphetamine . The way you post points too it. My guess for the opiate it's something like Kratom because you're a chicken **** but probably abuse the **** out of it.

you and these other jerks come here to post about me.you're on my dick. You create alt accounts to talk to me, you are far more infatuated with me than vice verse..... you're just another bug on the windshield, another random utah jazz fan asshat on this forum that can't debate me about basketball so you resort to getting personal, your name is inconsequential. Meanwhile my name, it rings bells around here.

I only come here to post about 2019 draftees.

I've been a good looking dude all my life, I understand how deeply confused wanna be cool dudes react around a guy like me, you're jealous, I get it, I can pul the chick you'd chase for months in a matter of seconds.... so you wanna show how clever you are, to feel good about yourself you MUST walk alway with the last word, because thats truly a signal of the winner.... you haven't liked guys like me your whole life, when you think of me you probably think of the dude who stole your childhood girlfriend, and a petty victory over me on some internet forum is like a victory vs that dude.

lmao. You're a virgin as well. Also, have you been treated for your mental illness?

Edit* How many days a week do you leave your house?

Edit**How many days a month do you leave you house?

Remember when you said Kanter was going to opt out this summer. Good call.

I just like to keep quoting you so we can laugh at your posts later. These posts are just too gold not to.

"you people make me believe that the avg joe really does have a split second attention span."

Yes, I agree. As an average person you seem to have a short attention span.

He was saying something about the average Joe? Sorry i missed it. What does the average joe ..... did you know that rattle snakes in the Dakotas are losing .... I hear Donovan Mitchell is recruiting .... sorry what was that about the average joe?

Listen up, to my numerous fans here desperately seeking my attention.

I have disappointing news.

I'm putting you all on ignore, and then your alt accounts on ignore. I'm not going to be directly responding to anyone any more. I post within the rules and regulations of this site. I guess this is goodbye. And yes, I'm aware those on ignore will continue to quote me, but that will just demonstrate how y'all like to talk about me more than the topic at hand.

My memory is far superior to the people on this board too.

I learn next to nothing here from y'all in the time saved from not having these conversations, i'll certainly learn much more.

you guys are so ****ing boring you just repeat yourselves over and over and over, thats how I see it, literally years of you saying the same thing...... contrasted with my posts, I post about 1000's of players/topics of all ages and locales, you can't keep up with me, so there's no point in continuing conversations with slackers.

I feel like Usain Bolt trying to encourage a bunch of fat kids to run faster.

I'll be back though for sure. Just to say I told you so.

you little ***** have seen me beat the mob mentality hive-mind here single-handedly, look at the threads on the george hill trade or my harrison barnes idea, or best yet, my thorough debunking of PRE-DRAFT Trey Burke. There's nothing left for me to prove.

what about my years and years of forewarning on Hayward that all came true LOL... Meanwhile this ****** cy fights (in a losing battle) tooth an nail over that ****, and then says at the end that if he were hayward he'd go to the C's too.... A true ****ing genius with vision he is, that works a ****ing day-job LOL.

you don't ****ing post with a modicum of accountability, because you presume you're too dumb to catch on. I know this. C'mon now. You've got inferiority complexes and these posts, where you think you're needling me, are your way of overcompensating.... I'm not that way, not since I was like 10 years old.... and you treat me like I'm an outsider or at fault for not accepting the status quo. You go to your job and perform less than optimally and no one notices, you get paid the same as when your at peak efficiency. I have not been afforded this luxury, the day to day accuracy of my every word and move are a crucial component.

You know I always said I'd kill myself if I ever went broke. that was over 10 years ago and I've been killing it ever since, I'm still the gingerbread man who never got caught. I lovethese old peopl ehere talking **** to me, you probably got 25 year old kids still leaching off you, plotting on the day you die so they can recieve inheritance. I ****ing went out in this world and took whats mine. I pull the damn finest chicks in the room. they come and try to pick me up.... LOL

what part of KING KONG AIN'T GOT **** ON ME don't ya understand LOL.

Either a PG or Power Forward.

Who are the best prospects in the 28-29 range?

There are some who think Darius Garland is a late 1st rd pick. there's some who think he's a lotto pick. if he's the former he'd be the ideal PG to take. Absolutely one of my favorite PG's in years, solid, solid player, been posting about him here for a long time. Since he was 5'7" actually and now they say he's 6'3".

His Father Winston Garland played over 500 NBA games in the late 80's and 90's .

lmao. You're a virgin as well. Also, have you been treated for your mental illness?

Edit* How many days a week do you leave your house?

Edit**How many days a month do you leave you house?

Look at what an insightful and intelligent fanbase the Jazz have! Nice people too. great forum here, the new members are just pouring in LOL. You guys really are a step above all the other fanbases!!! LOL

The Jazz ain't ****, haven't been ****, and won't be ****, other than taking $$$ out of the pockets of people here on these forums in exchange for mediocrity and ultimately disappointment.

Bunch of lames here pay how much for your tickets just to stand there and clap, it's pathetic,I put my excess $$$ into philanthropy... I don't spend $$$ on leisure, i'm not conceited and selfish and small-minded enough to spend a chunk of cash on entertainment --- the best things in life are free.. y'all don't wanna speak on that tho u wanna talk about me, seems like closeted behavior to me.

Last edited:
Kudos to whoever redesigned the ignore function. It's gonna take these fools much longer to create new accounts than it will for me to put em on ignore.