What's new

Game 11: Jazz vs. Mavericks

Watching Min v LA and the commentator just said "I think the Jazz fans will show appreciation for Hayward on Friday and clap for him". Hahaha. Man. This guy is in for a surprise.
I'm going to this game and I can 100% guarantee the place explodes with boo's

Watching Min v LA and the commentator just said "I think the Jazz fans will show appreciation for Hayward on Friday and clap for him". Hahaha. Man. This guy is in for a surprise.

Lol ya right

Ingles is easily our 3rd best player. The **** outta here with your hate.

I didnt see any hate of ingles in his post. I think he was just posting a lineup that he thinks would be our best lineup. Not saying that those 5 guys are our best players. Certainly not saying he hates ingles or thinks he sucks or anything.

I still hate the Warriors for tanking to get their pick instead of it going to us so they could get Barnes then get a title then win 73 games then get Durant then create a dynasty.

F the Warriors and Barnes will always remind me of that

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm going to this game and I can 100% guarantee the place explodes with boo's

How sad you gonna be when he plays in Phoenix tonight and sits tomorrow cuz he’s scared AF?

I think there is a 50% chance he shows up at best.

How sad you gonna be when he plays in Phoenix tonight and sits tomorrow cuz he’s scared AF?

He'll be there. He'd look like a coward if he doesn't show up. I got really nice in the lower ball seat, and I've been exercising my vocal cords the last few days. Should be good.

They’ve had one back to back and he didn’t play the second night... sell your tickets now at a premium... Gordon gonna stay at the hotel with some Zupas.

I didnt see any hate of ingles in his post. I think he was just posting a lineup that he thinks would be our best lineup. Not saying that those 5 guys are our best players. Certainly not saying he hates ingles or thinks he sucks or anything.
Oh get real. “What a lineup for spacing!” And omits our best shooter. He is so good precisely because of how he helps the team.

It was a slight.

Last edited:
Kyrie will not be with the team on Friday.

It would make all the sense in the world for Hayword to sit tonight and play Friday - assuming he's still on his back-back restriction.

Oh get real. “What a lineup for spacing!” And omits our best shooter. He is so good precisely because of how he helps the team.

It was a slight.
You are seeing something that isn't there. This isn't mission accomplished who has a history of hating on Joe. Catchall is a good, reasonable, and logical poster. Pretty sure he doesn't hate jingles or think jingles sucks. His post definitely doesn't say either of those things.

Also, imo a slight is different than hate.

He'll be there. He'd look like a coward if he doesn't show up. I got really nice in the lower ball seat, and I've been exercising my vocal cords the last few days. Should be good.

Post photos of all the funny Haywad disses.

Also, gobert had a bunch of nasty dunks. Reverse ally oop dunk, posterization (i mean big time) of two dudes on another oop, nasty powerful one handed put back dunk.
Rudy even had a nice 8 foot floater. He has been dominant.
Burks had a wicked block on Barea (great defense in general), 2 and one plays, and a three ball. (Burks is 18-19 from the line this year btw)
Finally got around to watching the game. Burks is a badass. Glad Snyder limited him to 15 minutes.