What's new

Game 2: The keys to the kingdom -- Jazz @ Rockets 5/2/2018 6:00 pm MST

Absolutely. Best one-on-one defense over the length of a game I've seen in years. And some solid offense as well.

Dante and Royce were both great tonight on defense.

Did The Rockets even score a basket the last 8 minutes of the ****ing game? It seemed like it was all free throws.

Just don't know what to say about Burks. Half the time, he looks like a chicken with its head cut off. The other half, when he's focused and attacks the paint, he's pretty deadly.

Been giving Exum hell lately because of his play, but he sure had fire tonight. Good to see that.

They are pretty damn funny. It's worth watching. No one takes it seriously as basketball analysis.

When they try to be serious that is the problem. They are funny but they watch less basketball than most of us. I would love to see Kenny coach the knicks... he’d get worked.

Another great part of this: Burks trade value is on the rise.
Yeah, I like Burks and I hope he keeps killing it. But the reality is he just isnt the best fit here with Snyder and our system. I think we could still use him off the bench and let him play his style some but thats just not how Snyder runs thing and that isnt the culture he has created. Burks could be really solid for another team and I hope we give him that chance and get something back for him. He has been an outstanding teammate and a real professional great guy for us.

I hadn't realized they've been on (some of them anyway) for 17 years.

I can proudly say I haven't watch more than 5 minutes of that show - ever.

When The Jazz are on TNT I turned the game on literally 2 minutes before tip off.
So you only watch 18 Minutes of pregame stuff?

Cy... what the hell are you on right now? That is so stupid. No contact equals no problem. Harden and Westbrook are just man-children.
No, this is pretty cut and dry imo. Fans should not be leaning over rails to get a player's face, contact or not. If you let it get close to contact that's when potentially dangerous stuff can happen.

I actually think it's the opposite. Shaq legitimately seems mean hearted and awkward at times. Barkley's comedy comes at his own expense, but he is much funnier.

I could do without Shaq 90% of the time... except when they did the math... that **** was hilarious. Most of the time Shaq is super juvenile and not funny.